Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we have an actually purpose for strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can we have an actually purpose for strongholds

Slowpokeking
06.15.2018 , 01:56 PM | #31
We should be able to enact with many of the decors.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

I-Will-Eat-You
06.17.2018 , 06:58 PM | #32
Lets open a nightclub and make bank!

Xina_LA
06.18.2018 , 11:08 AM | #33
Wouldn't it be fun to set up your own shop --- craft some items, leave them with your vendor, and sell them? It would be different than the GTN because you'd set fixed prices. It would be a great excuse for people to visit strongholds, looking for the best deals.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Nightblazer
06.18.2018 , 11:25 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Wouldn't it be fun to set up your own shop --- craft some items, leave them with your vendor, and sell them? It would be different than the GTN because you'd set fixed prices. It would be a great excuse for people to visit strongholds, looking for the best deals.
Not really. Firs it would destroy the GTN. People wouldn't post there and instead I'd have to bounce around loading screen, after loading screen, after loading screen going through people's strongholds to find an item to buy and who is selling it at the lowest price.

That is not fun, that's long, boring and unnecessary loading screens and time wasted. I'd rather not have this then everyone just post on the GTN so that us buyers have a 1 stop place to see everything for sale.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here