Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Let us make an Petition, West Coast Server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Let us make an Petition, West Coast Server.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
10.26.2017 , 08:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Definitely. 21 days left of sub and I'm so sad. I want to play.

/SIGNED
^^^THIS is what hurts the most...you guys aren't quitting over a crappy story, a bad WZ, lack of this or that...you're being forcibly removed.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

CrazyCT's Avatar


CrazyCT
10.26.2017 , 08:59 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
^^^THIS is what hurts the most...you guys aren't quitting over a crappy story, a bad WZ, lack of this or that...you're being forcibly removed.
This is what happens when you demand server merges. They're merging the servers. At least you're getting your guild ship.
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
10.26.2017 , 09:00 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
This is what happens when you demand server merges. They're merging the servers. At least you're getting your guild ship.
Server mergers have nothing to do with server relocation. Get over it.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

CrazyCT's Avatar


CrazyCT
10.26.2017 , 09:01 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Server mergers have nothing to do with server relocation. Get over it.
No? So they're not consolidating the servers to one location?
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
10.26.2017 , 09:03 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
This is what happens when you demand server merges. They're merging the servers. At least you're getting your guild ship.
You're mistaken in everything you've said...literally everything.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
10.26.2017 , 09:04 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
No? So they're not consolidating the servers to one location?
What don't you get? No one asked for servers to be moved to the other side of the country. You don't need to be petty.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

CrazyCT's Avatar


CrazyCT
10.26.2017 , 09:06 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
What don't you get? No one asked for servers to be moved to the other side of the country. You don't need to be petty.
I didn't ask for servers to be merged at all, but you know what - these same people told me to "suck it up".
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

SolarSaenz's Avatar


SolarSaenz
10.26.2017 , 09:07 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
This is what happens when you demand server merges. They're merging the servers. At least you're getting your guild ship.
Honestly, I think that even if the SWTOR community hadn't been vocal in their request for server merges, BW/EA would have done it solely as a business decision. Likely, they gave us that whole "server merges" thread to throw us the illusion of a bone, make it seem like we had some say in server merges when in reality, BW/EA will do what they need/want to do in order to increase revenue and minimize costs.

CrazyCT's Avatar


CrazyCT
10.26.2017 , 09:08 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SolarSaenz View Post
Honestly, I think that even if the SWTOR community hadn't been vocal in their request for server merges, BW/EA would have done it solely as a business decision.
They probably would have. It's just ironic that the same people who WERE so vocal, are now very vocal again about how it's so unfair, because it's not going to be the benefit they assumed it would be.
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?