how you can play in this

Innrey

Realy?

every time, after the release of the next series of star wars, I try to return to the game. And each time I come across significant technical problems. Such as - mouse jumping camera, Windows sound in the window mode of the game when using the ALT key combinations.

And when I try to find a solution - there is no solution. 8 years, players themselves try to invent crutches to just play

ths video 8 years and still actual. Any1 know how it fix?

and yes, i write in technical support, but they advise to reinstall the game or click on recovery in the launcher. And yes, I did it, it didn’t help. But I noticed that if I play on the integrated video card, then there is no problem. No graphics, no problems :)

And when I try to find a solution - there is no solution. 8 years, players themselves try to invent crutches to just play

ths video 8 years and still actual. Any1 know how it fix?

and yes, i write in technical support, but they advise to reinstall the game or click on recovery in the launcher. And yes, I did it, it didn’t help. But I noticed that if I play on the integrated video card, then there is no problem. No graphics, no problems :)

Umm, I watched the Youtube video and I still don't know what problem you're talking about.

If it's about the over-sensitive mouse turning, I think the fix for that amounts to turn the Camera sensitivity (in Preferences) all the way up and then back down or maybe vice versa.

Also, having a good mousepad that's designed for laser mice helps a lot.

If the problems go away when you use the integrated graphics, then it's most likely that your graphics card and/or drivers are the problem. Do you have the latest driver for your graphic card?

Beyond that, a little more clarity about what problems you're having would help us** to help you.

** By us, I mean the people posting on the forums, not BW/EA support.

Edited by JediQuaker

I also have no idea what the issue is. The mouse must be sensitive for a reason but it cant be the game. I had many mouse issues before and i swapped 5 mice cause of it and 3 were of the same model and brand.

Dont blame the game for something which is actually your issue.

• 3 weeks later...

1) By all means, set your Camera Rotation Speed to 0% (ESC -> Preferences -> Controls -> Camera. That will fix your camera if its too fast for you. I usually set it even faster than that for PVP but if its uncomfortable for you, set it to 0%.

2) The ALT thing is Microsoft's problem. Not SWTOR's. It also affects every other game that runs in windowed mode. As long as you are running in windowed, ALT will be attached to the OS, not the game. So obviously you're gonna get those beeping sounds. Again, NOT SWTOR's problem.