You know what I'm surprised I don't hear more about

The bait and switch BioWare did with the flashpoints.

You all know what I'm talking about. The first flashpoint you go through plays out like a little movie. It's pretty epic. There are cool characters to interact with and an actual story to go through.

Then you start doing the next step up and it's just the same dungeon grind we all know and are tired of with maybe a text-only cut scene partway through.

Yes, I know BioWare was just trying to hook people by front loading their content with their most polished stuff, but the first Flashpoint really makes all the others look pretty half-assed.

If you are in the game, you have already taken the bait.

They have set a pretty high precedent with Black Talon and Esselles for sure. They definitely need to live up to the bar that they themselves have set here, and I can more than understand getting upset by a typical wow style dungeon after growing to know and love the first FPs.

It's getting really old reading threads from people that haven't even run half of the instances in the game complaining about how little stories there are in instances. Please play the entire game before making threads about things like this. There are numerous stories in instances.

It's getting really old reading threads from people that haven't even run half of the instances in the game complaining about how little stories there are in instances. Please play the entire game before making threads about things like this. There are numerous stories in instances.

Considering how huge the chunk of time is between the Black Talon/Esseles and the actual story Flashpoints coming back, it's not fair to blame the individuals for feeling let down. That's just a poor design decision.