BioWare: "most" people aren't having SWTOR performance issues

Raggnarok

The only person embarrassing themselves here is you with all your rhetoric and hatred.

You need enough computer to run this game at 60 fps on high settings with no visible latency. Anything more is wasted metal and plastic. A well designed laptop plays the game at 60 fps with zero issues. I know, because I play on one. No heat issues, no lag, no stuttering, all wth stock settings right out of the box.

Give me a break. I'm not the one QQ about performance issues.

So are you going to tell all these folks what video card and processor running at X screen resolution are in your laptop? Are they prepared to spend the same amount of $$ as you did?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you going to tell all these folks what video card and processor running at X screen resolution are in your laptop?

2.2 GHz Intel i-7 2670QM Quad Core

12 GB DIMM

750 GB 7200 Hard Drive

1920x1080 Screen

Nvidia GTX 560M 2GB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

All stock drivers, no overclocking or other tinkering

Thanks for asking.

I can't imagine much. Honestly, if you were having problems playing a game you enjoyed. Would you sit quietly about it? Or would you do some investigation and try to get some help?

See'ing how viciously people defend this game, I can well understand people not posting here. And what kind of help can you get with a decent rig fully updated driver wise?

Maybe, and it's just a thought but maybe the game could be optimized.

12 GB DIMM

750 GB 7200 Hard Drive

1920x1080 Screen

Thanks for asking.

Sure thing! Just let me magically create money and buy an overpriced Dell just so I can play 1 game, while very other game runs perfectly on my machine.

On it!

12 GB DIMM

750 GB 7200 Hard Drive

1920x1080 Screen

Thanks for asking.

You forget to mention how much you paid for it.

Read the full article here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-01-10-bioware-most-people-arent-having-swtor-performance-issues

Perfectly shows how detached BioWare is from its community and confirms my decision not to continue playing this technological POS.

I thought they designed the game and actual looks of the game. As well as choosing the "Hero Engine" to appease those with "low-end" machines..

They say people are playing SWTOR on Compaq Presarios now?

Sure thing! Just let me magically create money and buy an overpriced Dell just so I can play 1 game, while very other game runs perfectly on my machine.

On it!

Not a Dell, I own a real gaming computer, and reasonably priced as well, not Dell prices.