New Mount Speeds NOT Working

foxxycandy

I thought the new two speeds are supposed to be faster.

I'm still going as fast as I initially did, so did I just waste money on the legacy perks or what?

Edit: Ran side-by-side with someone who has rank 3 and it's the same speed, confirmed.

Edited by foxxycandy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointing these are character perks and not legacy. For years we've been told the engine couldn't handle higher speeds (well maybe it was true after all, considering it's not working), and now we have to spend 50+ million to get up to speed again? This should really have been a legacy-wide purchase to unlock 4 and 5 on the trainer.

OK so the speeds are not working (why oh why was this not tested by BW?!) but where can I get the speeds though? Normally we get speeder ranks at our class trainer and I tried that. Rank 4 and 5 are not available there, only 1-3. Anyone knows if R4 and 5 are available at a different trainer or something?

OK so the speeds are not working (why oh why was this not tested by BW?!) but where can I get the speeds though? Normally we get speeder ranks at our class trainer and I tried that. Rank 4 and 5 are not available there, only 1-3. Anyone knows if R4 and 5 are available at a different trainer or something?

They are on legacy perks only. No trainers.

Very disappointing these are character perks and not legacy. For years we've been told the engine couldn't handle higher speeds (well maybe it was true after all, considering it's not working), and now we have to spend 50+ million to get up to speed again? This should really have been a legacy-wide purchase to unlock 4 and 5 on the trainer.

Agreed. I'd pay 20 mil gladly, but I don't want to unlock it on 30+ characters one by one.

I certainly noticed a difference between 130% and 110%. It is not a big difference but it is there. Keep in mind that in total, your speed changes from 210% to 230%, so you will only be 9.5% faster than before, not 20%. (and even less if you have Sprint on or specced into increased movement speed) Edited by Jerba

I thought the new two speeds are supposed to be faster.

I'm still going as fast as I initially did, so did I just waste money on the legacy perks or what?

Edit: Ran side-by-side with someone who has rank 3 and it's the same speed, confirmed.

Broken on patch day.

Thats new.

In addition to fixing these perks from not working at all, please change these Tier IV and V speeder unlocks to be legacy wide and/or just make them available via trainer at level 60 and 70. They are far too expensive for per-character unlocks. 50k-200k per character would be okay, but it would still be too annoying to unlock this on 40 characters separately, so just make it legacy wide. Edited by Glzmo

Not sure what people are on about, but it is working.

Raced a guildy who had rank 5 and I had rank 3, i started early and he overtook me after a bit, it is working.

But unlocking it for 50+ chars is just not feasible. Make it a 10-15 mil legacy unlock or something.

Edited by TopAceOfEarth

Calling these "legacy perks" in the patch notes and advertising them as "legacy perks" is very misleading. Yes, they are on the legacy screen but aren't they in the character unlock portion of that screen. Having to pay and unlock these for every character is definitely not a "legacy perk".

In addition to fixing these perks from not working at all, please change these Tier IV and V speeder unlocks to be legacy wide and/or just make them available via trainer at level 60 and 70. They are far too expensive for per-character unlocks. 50k-200k per character would be okay, but it would still be too annoying to unlock this on 40 characters separately, so just make it legacy wide.

This. They were stated as LEGACY perks not CHARACTER perks. There is zero reason to not put it under the global unlocks.