STOP, do not nerf crew skills

Aokofficer

Please do not nerf any crew skill. If you are tempted please remember that if players are taking that crew skill it means they love it and you actually did something good. Now, what can you do with the OTHER crew skills to make them tempting. I was reading that BIOCHEM needed a nerf. WHY? cause so made people need it, love it, etc..... well why arent the other crafts so diserable that they tempt you to change, that should be your goal. So please do not start down this road of nerfs with crew skills and even worse classes ..... too many nerfs have scared people away from MMOS in the beginning and all you will do is force people to play PANDAS ,.,. omg really,.,.,.pandas ......

Love it? Lol the majority of biochemists aren't using it because they like it. It's because it's the only craft that doesn't suck at 50.

They've tossed out some ideas for the next content patch on the others, but so far it's easier to swing the bat at one profession than to just try to fix the rest.

Please do not nerf any crew skill. If you are tempted please remember that if players are taking that crew skill it means they love it and you actually did something good. Now, what can you do with the OTHER crew skills to make them tempting. I was reading that BIOCHEM needed a nerf. WHY? cause so made people need it, love it, etc..... well why arent the other crafts so diserable that they tempt you to change, that should be your goal. So please do not start down this road of nerfs with crew skills and even worse classes ..... too many nerfs have scared people away from MMOS in the beginning and all you will do is force people to play PANDAS ,.,. omg really,.,.,.pandas ......

Are you really that foolish? If you buff the rest of the crewskills up to the level of biochem, then you *also* have to buff all the rest of the content up to compensate. The end result is you've still nerfed biochem relative to everything else. You've just nerfed it in a far more difficult and time consuming way.

no the other crew skills SUCK, blacksmithing gives you two sockets, enchanting gives you embross stats to other parts and gear. *** is any other crew skill going to give me when i am already full chamipion and omw to being full battlemaster. MY as well just delete them all. you have to make the other skills worth while in some way. you cant even put a red crystal in the champion light saber. there is some major problems with the developers if they are already giving up on all the otehr crew skills.

and, i fear when developers have no ideas, it only spills to other things in the game.... ILUM, this was your best idea? remember that they have the ability to look at DaoC, WOW, etc ,..,,. they got to see them before they made theirs,.,. A CLEAR advantage, and still no ideas ? kill 30 people? omg wow ... i pray every day that these morons dont fk this awesome game up and I AM FORCED TO PLAY WITH FKING PANDAS ,.,. if my friends quit i am going to be pisssssssed

Edited by Aokofficer

You type like the stream of consciousness of a TBI patient.

Biochem's changes don't change the majority of things about the profession that people might have taken because they liked it. Reusable stims/medpacks are still reuseable. Implants are still craftable.

If anything, this should open up a bigger market for biochemists to sell their wares to other players, allowing other players to take skills that they want to take.

As it stood before these changes, min-maxers HAD to take biochem to get the best benefits. There was no way, even through spending stupid amounts of money, to get the benefits any other way. Now at least they are free to pursue something else if they want to.

I view this as good change overall, and not necessarily a nerf to crew skills in general.

no the other crew skills SUCK, blacksmithing gives you two sockets, enchanting gives you embross stats to other parts and gear. *** is any other crew skill going to give me when i am already full chamipion and omw to being full battlemaster. MY as well just delete them all. you have to make the other skills worth while in some way. you cant even put a red crystal in the champion light saber. there is some major problems with the developers if they are already giving up on all the otehr crew skills.

and, i fear when developers have no ideas, it only spills to other things in the game.... ILUM, this was your best idea? remember that they have the ability to look at DaoC, WOW, etc ,..,,. they got to see them before they made theirs,.,. A CLEAR advantage, and still no ideas ? kill 30 people? omg wow ... i pray every day that these morons dont fk this awesome game up and I AM FORCED TO PLAY WITH FKING PANDAS ,.,. if my friends quit i am going to be pisssssssed

BEDR; :eek: