Some clarification about the mechanic of Meridian's last fight would be nice

For those of you who don't know it yet, it's currently not possible to die in Malgus/Tau fight by being pushed from the platform into the abyss. Should that happen, you will just respawn near the lift, out of combat, with full health and can just Rocket Boost back to the fight.

That makes the fight much easier, not to mention you can just willingly jump into abyss while on low hp to avoid death by mobs.

I would like to ask Bioware, if it is done intentionally to make things simplier, or is it another bug.

Edited by Gelious

whats about first boss in mm? what are we missing? big blue kills us in two ticks if its not on the tank... are we suppose to have better gear than 270?

I am not sure because I only did that fight once, tank died near the end and my Marauder ended up surving 2 circles in a row with my dcds (and yes I have full 306 gear)

So unless there is some special trick, yes, you should have a better gear and a good healer.

I am not sure because I only did that fight once, tank died near the end and my Marauder ended up surving 2 circles in a row with my dcds (and yes I have full 306 gear)

So unless there is some special trick, yes, you should have a better gear and a good healer.

I think some classes are just screwed if they get the blue circle. You would need some insane burst from a healer to save, let's say, a Powertech DPS from the circle.

I play jugg, I just press reflect :D

• 4 weeks later...