3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thmsleon

Why are you rushing the dissapointment that is to come young one? You know it`s coming...You know you`ll hate atleast something about it....conserve your energy for the 3.0 sucks threads that are to follow.

BW track record since 2.4 is really bad. Also, considering that since 2.4 we have not seen any new ops, HM FPs and beyond terrible WZ, If 3.0 will be the same size of 2.0, it is an automatic disappointment. Not to mention, Forges Alliances was so bad that it makes Mekab and Dread Guards look like a master piece.

I am not having my hopes high so I won't be so disappointment. What I really wanna know sooner than later is what will be the comms exchange rate, what will happen to current PvP gear and if there are any changes in PvP system to be tested thoroughly so we do not have the ridiculous bugs we had in the PvP system for like 2 month after 2.0 release.

Edited by Ottoattack

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. They have to tease us with "Bonus Items" for ordering early/subscribing. That HAS to be part of the reveal.

This has me curious as to if it will be a paid expansion or not. I'm leaning towards that it will be a paid expansion but if the expansion is still on schedule to come out this year, where's the pre-order information? How long of a pre-order period did Rise of the Hutt Cartel get?

This has me curious as to if it will be a paid expansion or not. I'm leaning towards that it will be a paid expansion but if the expansion is still on schedule to come out this year, where's the pre-order information? How long of a pre-order period did Rise of the Hutt Cartel get?

Almost five months or so.

It was also announced eleven months before release.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• Dev Post
One more day left till the end of the month...Tait or Musco, can we please...please....please...please...get the info today. I like most of the community are excited to see what is in store for us :rak_02:

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

Not that it would need to have the same lead time.

Personally, I'm betting that CM sales are going so well that this expansion will be "free." At least for subscribers.

This is my belief as well. "Free", which means they'll roll it out over several updates again, just like GSF and GSH.

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

:o

I am disappoint.

EDIT: And some wonder why people have trouble trusting Bioware even after they promise/announce things... :rolleyes::p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

- Headdesk -

I doubt any subscribers really care for extra, we just want to know what the new content is rather than sit here with nothing to do but wait for an announcement that lets us know how many more months we'll be waiting for new content.

I am disappoint.

EDIT: And some wonder why people have trouble trusting Bioware even after they promise/announce things... :rolleyes::p

because personal expectations and reality rarely meet. In fact more often than not they diverge (and rather quickly).

Hey, we aren't that bad! We are reasonable sentient beings here, no need to threaten us! *Hides holdout blaster behind his back*

I wonder how many BioWare employees failed in school because they could never turn in their homework on the given deadline. You'd think at least by now, they would know that when given a deadline, you either turn it in or get replaced with someone who can meet the deadline. Edited by KingDeathII

Sounds good, Gives me time to make my credits back. Take as long as you need to make it awesome, some people don't understand you cant rush quality.

The more you beg, the more you kick and scream, the more you say please and hammer SHIFT+1, the more Mr. Musco and Mr. Tait laugh and laugh and laugh...

...and Ms. Woods and Ms. Nicole laugh and laugh and laugh...

...and laugh...

and say no.

aaaaaaaaaaand lol.

Really is this a surprise to anyone? When have they EVER announced something in a timely manner? Like I said earlier. They will announce it when they announce it. Going by some BS timeline they give you is just going to lead to disappointment.

$100 says the expansion itself will be delayed to next year.

Another $100 says the nice subscriber bonus is probably nothing special.

Edited by Raansu