Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Component swapping or Ship build pre-sets please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Component swapping or Ship build pre-sets please

havokhead
06.30.2014 , 02:56 PM | #31
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!! I've even thought of suggesting it myself but after thinking it through I gave up the notion. Here's why, this goes against MMO dev rules including BW's. The "keep'em playing & keep'em paying" rule, which is the ultimate mmo rule btw. If you had the chance to max-out a novadive and place 2 or 3 versions of the same ship in your deployment bar then you wouldn't need more ship types & you wouldn't need to grind out more req for better components. This is a cardinal sin amongst devs. Worst of all, if you grew bored & started complaining to BW that we need more ships and more variety, more skins and more playstyles. No, no, no BW cannot have this, you need more ships to do generally the same thing so you need more cartel coins & grind more req. "keep'em playing & keep'em playing" ssshhhh....

-J'exx (republic privateer) 55'slinger THE Ebon Hawk
-Stalker (imperial Intellegence) 36 agent THE Ebon Hawk

dancezwithnubz
06.30.2014 , 04:35 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by havokhead View Post
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!! I've even thought of suggesting it myself but after thinking it through I gave up the notion. Here's why, this goes against MMO dev rules including BW's. The "keep'em playing & keep'em paying" rule, which is the ultimate mmo rule btw. If you had the chance to max-out a novadive and place 2 or 3 versions of the same ship in your deployment bar then you wouldn't need more ship types & you wouldn't need to grind out more req for better components. This is a cardinal sin amongst devs. Worst of all, if you grew bored & started complaining to BW that we need more ships and more variety, more skins and more playstyles. No, no, no BW cannot have this, you need more ships to do generally the same thing so you need more cartel coins & grind more req. "keep'em playing & keep'em playing" ssshhhh....

-J'exx (republic privateer) 55'slinger THE Ebon Hawk
-Stalker (imperial Intellegence) 36 agent THE Ebon Hawk
errrr, no.

more slots on the hanger bar gives me more room to play around with builds which means I will probably spend more CC converting requisition.

as it stands, i don't have to convert req anymore because 4/5 on my hanger slots are already mastered.