Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 55 Crafting Boxes.

Kuciwalker
06.22.2014 , 12:26 PM | #11
I would assume he got 6 at 525k apiece.

Storm-Cutter
06.23.2014 , 02:28 AM | #12
I got some (12) Frasium. Which I have stacks of. And an orange gemstone that no-one wants. And some Viral Residue which was worth about 1/2 the credits reward from the match I just played.
I think I'd be happier with 100 extra rep or 1000 extra credits than this idiocy.

But I'm sure when this gets out, it'll bring 1000s of players rushing to play GSF, no?
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Fractalsponge
06.23.2014 , 08:44 AM | #13
Extra credits I'd have gotten anyway are fine, but this is stupid for bringing people into the queues.

If it worked like the old system where you could get either a blue or a purple (equalizer or mmg), then it would actually be an incentive. Right now, it's pointless when the matches themselves pay out better (and the problem seems to be the matches themselves aren't enough to bring in better numbers). At the minimum, they need to make the double req and credits permanent.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Luneward
06.23.2014 , 10:01 AM | #14
Yeah, the boxes aren't worth it. I used to use the grade 8 boxes to get components to make grade 7 ship components, but now I'm pretty sure I would have to spend 5-10 times as many comms to get enough materials for even one piece. There really needs to be a higher droprate on the max level materials to make the boxes even worth considering spending comms.
Steelwind / Kaillen * The Ebon Hawk