Can't find groups

Hi all,

I seem to have trouble finding groups to do planetary and daily missions and operations via group finder, no problem with the flash points. Any ideas?

Not enough people qing.. Dont think many use the planetary and when qing for ops ppl often tend to q in groups.

Hi all,

I seem to have trouble finding groups to do planetary and daily missions and operations via group finder, no problem with the flash points. Any ideas?

daily mission groups are almost always found through the planets general chat. no one uses the group finder for those and that started from day one. i know i tried using it for them with no results after the first few days it came out

operations are hit and miss depending on time of day and day of the week. day time on week days are terrible for example. usually the weekends are better for operations and looking at the general chat on fleet can help as guilds will use it to fill up vacancies and not queue up until it is filled. that is if they even do queue up.

Pointless to use GF tool for planetary destinations.

If you're sub-50, you could be getting a heroic from anywhere on the Planet's surface. You could, using Coruscant as an example, be looking for a partner for Face Merchants and wind up queued into a group with people wanting to find Trouble in Deed or Enemies of the Republic. There's a four level difference between these two, IIRC.

It only gets worse at 50 unless you check individual planet queues. What if someone queues in for planetary destinations:Black Hole, but the other guy's on Ilum, and a third is on Belsavis, and a fourth in Section X? Makes running CTS rather irritating while waiting for everyone to zone. Since, of course, there's no teleporter for this since it's not the flashpoint finder.

It also doesn't check to see if your player or anyone else is locked out of the heroic via completion, nor does it give the quest. Example using the first heroics: If someone queues in and needs Face Merchants, and they get two people queued into their group that just finished it, they all pretty much have to abandon and requeue - and hope that it doesn't slap those four right back together.