Advanced Polybiotic Medpac MK-2

Kazz_Devlin

So I thought this would actually be useful and i could start to sell the other purple crafted ones on GTN but as usual dev's botched it up.

So if you use the stim it goes on cool down for 1.5 minutes just like the purple crafted ones no big deal BUT, if your in combat with 3 peeps and have been running around kiting like a fiend using LOS like a pro and you manage stall and have the 1.5 expires do you get to use the gold version again NOOOOO cause in the typical SWTOR fashion the devs don't think things through.

It says only usable once per fight probably because this lazy dev team just copied the stats from the purple to the gold. However the system, sees the first fight with three people and it counts all three as one fight which is kinda dumb, because it will let me use the purple ones i crafted as there is no way for the system to know this is still the same fight as these get consumed on use. Really guys if the match has last 1.5 minutes and I didn't die i think i've earned the use of the dang stim! SO basically you gave us something that is rather worthless so for the love of god remove the One fight restriction on the gold stim version and stop being lazy take the time to think things through!

Edited by Kazz_Devlin

It says only usable once per fight probably because this lazy dev team just copied the stats from the purple to the gold.

The stats are supposed to be identical, it's not laziness, that's what it should be. The gold stims are not better functionally than the purples, they are just re-usable so you don't have to carry a stack of stims around with you.

Medpacs don't reset unless you exit combat - if you've been getting purple's to reset while still being in combat THAT is the bug.

Combat stealth is supposed to be the only way to use more than one medpack during a long fight.

the 1.5 expires do you get to use the gold version again NOOOOO

It says only usable once per fight

What exactly is the problem? It says usable once per fight, I don't see how that's laziness or incompetence on the devs part. That's the mechanics. Gold medpacs (and stims and adrenals for that matter) are there for convenience and to save some money in the long run, nothing else.