1.4 changes and Elite War hero Weapons

Dracokyaku

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, Gunslingers/Smugglers received a few minor changes as part of 1.4.

Unfortunately not everyone has the time to download PTS (or perhaps missed an earlier opportunity to have a character copied across) as such I thought you might like to see some of the new Elite War Hero weapons and the new Wounding shots animation for Dirty fighting specced Gunslingers.

If you'd like images or videos of any of the other changes that went in with 1.4 or just have a question, feel free to ask.

Edited by Dracokyaku

Thank you for posting a video of the new Wounding Shots animation, I was looking everywhere to find one. I am so bummed that they changed this......

Wounding Shots WAS the best animation in all of TOR.

The new one is nothing special : /

Edited by SatsuAra

Wounding Shots WAS the best animation in all of TOR.

The new one is nothing special : /

I must admit, I was a little disappointed when I first observed it on PTS, although after a few Warzones it has grown on me somewhat - reminds me of the Smuggler scene in the Return trailer, something that was never really represented in-game.

I must admit, I was a little disappointed when I first observed it on PTS, although after a few Warzones it has grown on me somewhat - reminds me of the Smuggler scene in the Return trailer, something that was never really represented in-game.

The old animation sounded and looked like three powerful snaps and shots, this new one look kinda like speed shot....