Will they do April fools this year?

If so my guess is detailing updates on the way such as:

• New Operation
  • Actual Class Balance
  • Season 9 Ending
  • and 6.0 Actually on the Way

Since we know all of those things will never happen. :tran_tongue:

Its been April fools since 4-1-2012 and getting worse every day

Why would they? They haven't in previous years and it would require them having a funny bone beyond "zomgs lolols oh hysterical lmaooo the 10000000th Kai Zykken joke from 3 years ago look at us laughing we're so cooool".

Or perhaps we fail to understand their humor and they think the latest patches are funny, idk.

Why would they? They haven't in previous years and it would require them having a funny bone beyond "zomgs lolols oh hysterical lmaooo the 10000000th Kai Zykken joke from 3 years ago look at us laughing we're so cooool".

Or perhaps we fail to understand their humor and they think the latest patches are funny, idk.

Wait.. it is not over.. more "monitoring" conquest & other stuff.. more "the majority asked for Xor Y despicable character to be made a love interest" thing to come.. brace yourself .

To give them some credit they did have a few good ones years ago. Log mount, Comet Starfighter ship are only ones I can think of right now though.

Now it seems they have lost too much faith in their skills to try at all. Even when it comes to just having a little fun, shame.

At this point though if they tried, they would probably announce something the players actually wanted as a joke instead since they have no idea anymore.

Log mount, Comet Starfighter ship are only ones I can think of right now though.

IIRC the Sarlacc Enforcer was the first one, and it was a good'n. Ashamed to say it took me longer than it should have to realise it was April 1st when that one came out.

Now the only sense of fun I see from the team is goofing around on the live stream, when people are actually tuning in to ask real questions and get answers. We'll probably get some reference to Kai Zaikken or Lord Ptach, or something as equally played to death.

IIRC the Sarlacc Enforcer was the first one, and it was a good'n. Ashamed to say it took me longer than it should have to realise it was April 1st when that one came out.

Now the only sense of fun I see from the team is goofing around on the live stream, when people are actually tuning in to ask real questions and get answers. We'll probably get some reference to Kai Zaikken or Lord Ptach, or something as equally played to death.

Same then started to look forward to them the following years as April approached.

Guess you know when a game is actually dead though when they can't even be bothered to troll there players anymore for risk of upsetting one because it wasn't real.

April 1st: we aren't going to shut down the game!

Later in the year after the final expansion is released:

April Fools!

April's fools, a whole vaylin expansion, everyone's LI is killed, you are forced to romance either the disgusting no face or the hysterical fugly garbage.

I suspect Bioware staff, what few remain are working under a lash these days and don't have time for humor or fun. The money grind for the game which must not be named must go on.

That said, if they do anything, you can bet Kai Zyken will be at the heart of it. Perhaps they'll make him romanceable. Or perhaps he's the new Big Bad in the upcoming 6.0 expansion. Him and his travel log take over the galaxy. :p

Edited by Lunafox