Subscription issue

YodaUnrea

A friend of mine is having an issue to get into the game, becasue on the ingame main screen it says he is in a pref statues, but on the website he is a subscriber, for 59 days.

He added the game time sucsessfuly, but he is still in teh pref mode, he added the game time around 10:00 EU timezone, and now he is still in the pref status. Can somebody from the admins please do something about this? Hes Station name is forceofdavid. please look up for hes statues and update hes ingame accsess. Thank you. Oh and btw he also recieved the monthly CC as well. But no statues upgrade.

Edited by YodaUnrea
Update

A friend of mine is having an issue to get into the game, becasue on the ingame main screen it says he is in a pref statues, but on the website he is a subscriber, for 59 days.

He added the game time sucsessfuly, but he is still in teh pref mode, he added the game time around 10:00 EU timezone, and now he is still in the pref status. Can somebody from the admins please do something about this? Hes Station name is forceofdavid. please look up for hes statues and update hes ingame accsess. Thank you.

I'd suggest e-mailing SWTOR about it. Because posting a thread about it on the forums won't get you a fast reply and it's better to go to customer support directly. Try this e-mail: communitysupport@swtor.com

If he hasn't already tried this, have him log out of the game, and completely shut the launcher down, then start it back up.

When I went from pref to subscriber I had to do that in order for the game to recognize the switch.

We wanted to call the UK support line but the the lines are closed it is already over 11:00 am but we cant even call the support. Shutting down the game completly did not worked at all. I gues i have to call the USA headquarter for aid. Because the e-mail respond is almost nonexistant. The ingame ticket system is a mess, for some reason it did not sending the tickets at all.

We wanted to call the UK support line but the the lines are closed it is already over 11:00 am but we cant even call the support. Shutting down the game completly did not worked at all. I gues i have to call the USA headquarter for aid. Because the e-mail respond is almost nonexistant. The ingame ticket system is a mess, for some reason it did not sending the tickets at all.

Do send the e-mail, trust me, it will work. Especially the Community Support address is going to get you and your friend a response, trust me on that. I have used the e-mail address more than once myself and it does get you a response.

Cany ou please include the e-mail addres? :)

Email / Ticket response is running around 15 days at present

If this is a simple sync issue then get that person to post at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en and provide their swtor username if it is not straight forward sync problem they will be told to call swtor CS to resolve the sub issue

Edited by OwenBrooks