FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

ktkenshinx

I hope they offer transfers soon, I'm not sure I will stick around after another billing cycle with the game in it's current state.

I've watched both the Republic and Imperial side on Sanctum go from 150+ folks on the fleet during prime time dwindle to 30-50 players. Ilum, Belsavis and Corellia might have 3-8 people on doing dailies if you're lucky.

The GTN is virtually dead, no one is buying much of anything. You might be able to sell some raw materials but crafted items and drops just don't seem to move anymore.

Outside of the guild events, PUG's for hardmodes are few and far between just due to the sheer lack of players.

Warzones used to pop fast and furious. Now you wait 20-40 minutes for a pop. Even then it's pretty much the same 16 folks hammering away at each other. If a few of them log or decide to stop queuing the Warzones just stop popping.

I don't know about other players but the lack of population is pretty much killing the game for me.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we are ment to just and pay for a game we cant play because the servers are dead and wait for "real soon"

Nobody would be here asking over and over again if they would just give us all something to go by as "real soon" and "early summer" is just nothing

Hey, I'm just trying to relay information that I picked up from just randomly browsing for things. If YOU had done your homework you would already know the REAL answer. I'm just trying to help. You're just being a *****.

Hey there!

We've recently released new information regarding transfers, along with a start date of June 12th! For more information, please check out our newest blog here:

Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

And should you wish to discuss the blog, please feel free to join in here. With that being said, we will go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks and may the Force be with you!

Edited by Sireene