Smuggler Healing - What advice can you give?

Cobblars

From what I understand. You never want to go below 60 Energy... 60 Energy gets you 5 ticks per second on regen. That means you never have to worry about running out of Energy. The only time this changes would be if someone takes spike damage and cool head is off cooldown. In that case burst heal hit cool down and you will get 50 Energy over 3 seconds if I remember correctly.

Like others have said make sure not to actually try and heal to many people at once... you dont have the energy management to handle it. If your the only heals and people are taking a lot dmg try and heal them up but ONLY if your tank is not taking damage. Really, DPS should not take much damage... The reason they are is because they are Spiking damage and pulling aggro from the tank. Its really Their fault..

At low levels Its ok to spec damage I have noticed... You can still off heal if need be or still go as healer in a group and do ok. I would also Suggest that you take biomed? I think its called... Basically you make stems and med packs... this is great if you are in need of extra heals.

Also... Remember when grouping with people that you and tank are most important... if you die the tank dies and everyone else dies... take care of yourself watch your life we are squishy which means taking to much damage will kill us a lot faster then many others.

Be attentive... If you see someone taking a ton of damage... Crowed control them if you can so that you can heal them up before they drop.. I cant tell you how many times I have seen already tank fighting boss.... boss calls adds, adds run in and start hitting tank tank drops everyone dies... Do what you can to CC them and keep them off the tank at least long enough to heal the tank up so he can switch and burn adds down with DPS.

Just my opinion :)