This game is going to push pvper's away!

Chuck_G

well overall i really like a lot of the changes tbh, but the one thing that did disappoint me was the lack of 8 man qeues and the continued need to re-form groups after wz ended. this was a let-down.

honestly i dont think many if any ppl would un subscribe based on that issue alone. the reality is ppl will un sub for few specific reasons like boredom / or game breaking bugs/performance so ido think you are taking this out of proportion

Pvp guilds wanna group with 8 bottom line....this is a mistake

Right and I agree, but until they get a system that can match premades, you're most likely just going to face roll PuGs in a premade 8 man. No skill required there and no competitive edge.

REAL PvPers want competition, not to Face Roll PuGs.

So really IMO 8 man queuing is pointless it won't make you better it will only make you complacent to rolling PuGs. I'd rather have a working 8 man queue that matched me against other pre-mades than facing PuGs nonstop.

Just my 2 cents.

hey dude i totally agree with you, 8 man qeues was something i was looking forward to and it seems odd it wasnt there in the first place. i am just saying that if someone enjoys the actual gunplay in swtor then this factor is unlikely to push them over the edge and make them unsub.

also there are other reasons why they might even intentionally delay it. i think this all boils down to poulations, at the moment a lot of servers just dont have the pop to handle both ranked and unranked in separate wz's, so what would happen is pugs would encounter these monster 8 man teams and get stomped so badly pvp would literally be dead for them and they really could well unsub because of this.

bioware must have some idea as to how they are going to resolve server pops ( i think it inevitable they will merge serves just natter of when and/or of course cross server qeues)

but until then will just have to put up with 4 man qeues.

Right and I agree, but until they get a system that can match premades, you're most likely just going to face roll PuGs in a premade 8 man. No skill required there and no competitive edge.

REAL PvPers want competition, not to Face Roll PuGs.

So really IMO 8 man queuing is pointless it won't make you better it will only make you complacent to rolling PuGs. I'd rather have a working 8 man queue that matched me against other pre-mades than facing PuGs nonstop.

Just my 2 cents.

How about the skill of getting 8 together ?

If people cba to find some friends they deserve to be steam rolled

First of all, rolling pugs is where its at! If my guild is organized enough to put 8 mans together then we should be able to run wild in wz's. That being said, I completely agree with you statement concerning competitiveness. There is nothing I want more than to play other premades but we need 8 mans stat brah!