See you all in 4.0!

Sarfux

Just wanted to chime in here before we go down for the patch. Regardless of how you feel, this is bringing big changes to the game and much needed ones to. Nice quality of life features as well and I love it! Remain optimistic about things and just remember to have fun in 4.0!

See you all tomorrow after the patch :) Great changes! See ya guys. Have a good night sleep! Get ready! p.s. Force Awakens trailer was awesome.

I'm so nervous but so excited! I can't play until after work tomorrow, and I get off at 6! So envious of people who get to play before then...

My poor romances! I'm so nervous about how all that'll turn out.

Don't stress about it.

If this is anything like other expansions, the servers -may- just come up by the time you get home. :p

It'll be MUCH worse on those who are actually waiting for the damn things to come online again. :eek:

Also... /salute Sarfux "See you on the other side!"

Edited by Callaron

With Tuesday releases being traditionally tied to retail stores...I'm very curious as to why games that are essentially distributed purely digitally are still sticking to Tuesday release dates, as opposed to what would seem to make a lot more sense....say....a Friday?

I'm genuinely curious. This isn't me being snide. :p

Also, those of you on the East Coast or unemployed, try not to have finished all 9 chapters before I come home from work! :D

Seeya all on the flipside!

With Tuesday releases being traditionally tied to retail stores...I'm very curious as to why games that are essentially distributed purely digitally are still sticking to Tuesday release dates, as opposed to what would seem to make a lot more sense....say....a Friday?

Also, those of you on the East Coast or unemployed, try not to have finished all 9 chapters before I come home from work! :D

there is a game that does Friday releases called marvel heroes, the forums there are full of people that complain about it cause they feel that bugs on release do not get fixed until the following work week. . .they continually ask to get the patch day moved to the "industry standard" of Tuesday.

. . .

Edited by thaawn

I am not playing tonight since 4.0 coming, going to start new char so can get most from KOTFE, even though I got early access I want see what all this fuss is about lvl sync.

To me lvl sync is good thing but will have issues that need to be ironed out example how agro will work as some quest have annoying amount mobs(trash types) that have to be killed to get to objective. From what I have seen it seems like lvl sync is done so it balanced, but I know for sure their will be haters, but don't judge it until you have tried.

See every1 in 4.0 :D

I'm so nervous but so excited! I can't play until after work tomorrow, and I get off at 6! So envious of people who get to play before then...

My poor romances! I'm so nervous about how all that'll turn out.

Don't be too jealous. This is an MMO launch event afterall and chances are really good the server maint will be much longer than usual, and I bet there will be login queues to deal with.

Basic rule of thumb: Never plan to play an MMO on a launch day :)

From an IT & Ops standpoint, Tuesdays are the sweet spot for big system and content updates. You have Monday to get all your final prep done and make sure things are up and ready. You spend Tuesday launching and then you have Wednesday - Friday to address issues that come up, and can do so quickly. Launching on Fridays or even late in the week mean you run against the weekends and you never have a full staff on a weekend. And if you do intentionally launch on a Friday and require your whole staff to be in on a Saturday/Sunday, then push them on into the next work week, you've got a tired and grumpy group of people, and that's never ideal.

So, launch on a Tuesday. Give yourself time to address issues. Don't force people to work a weekend. Everyone wins!

As some others have said I'm both excited and nervous for the new expansion. I’m not pro all the feature changes but I try to see the benefit they can bring to the game. My biggest worry is that it going to be one broken by bugs. The last expansion they had major bugs and they weren’t changing nearly as many features, so I have a hard time not believing that there is going to be some major bugs with this expansion. My biggest concern rest on the new level sync system, they struggled a lot with bolster in the past but this time it won’t be just PVP that will be messed up, people could be locked out of class stories. Hopeful they got there testing done and no game breaking bugs will rear there ugly heads and ruin the experiences. I’m really interested in the new Star Forge flashpoint hopeful it will be a lot of fun. Not to mention I’m dying to find out what the Alliance System is all about, finger crossed it not just one massive grind for limited rewards.

Sadly as I work I won’t be able to check it out till after work and then only for a limited time because I have to get up early. Well I hope everyone has fun! :D

Our time has come.

For four years we prepared, we leveled, while you rested like a couch potato. Believing your game safe and protected.

You were trusted to keep gaming, but you were deceived as our skills at tanking have bored you. You assumed no patch could challenge you!

And now...Finally...KOTFE has come.

But in all seriousness I hope that this will be a good patch and not suck horribly. XD I'll cya on the flipside in Harbinger.

*salute*