Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a work around this Shroud bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is there a work around this Shroud bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HamadKyron
01.20.2021 , 12:35 PM | #21
I'd love it if this bug were fixed, but are we being serious right now? This bug has been in the game for years, and now we get a community manager in a thread pretending like this is the first time anyone's said anything about it? The Shroud quest has been hard to complete because of this bug for years, and it's been reported, and reported, and reported again, but they've never fixed it. So what makes now any different than every other time it's been reported?

Tigz
01.20.2021 , 07:29 PM | #22
Just make the mission finishable. Got past droids and 4 doors open but then bugs so that one player can't get thru doors all of a sudden. We got around that by dueling player then they would ./unstick and we'd rez and they would come thru door and rinse repeat but at last stage they couldn't get to room with Shroud. so there are a few bugs with this quest. I have sent a few tickets and bug reports to no avail and have run mission on both sides at least 7 times with out finishing! I keep going, "It's gona work this time!" lol. Thanks in advance.
"Being an Elder just keeps getting better..."

TrixxieTriss
01.20.2021 , 10:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
You never did the Macrobinoculars questline that introduces the Shroud? A galaxy wide scavenger hunt that ends in a 4-man button-puzzle area? You pick this and the seeker droid / dread seeds quest from the astromechs on fleet near the exit to Coruscant / Dromund Kaas.
Always too busy playing pvp in the past. But now I’m not pvping anymore, maybe I’ll give it a go,

Sarova
01.21.2021 , 08:41 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Oh yes! [HEROIC 4] All The Pieces / Dark Design: https://youtu.be/PuzojCoB5FA?list=RD...b-1ax6-Wg&t=86
A jump & run in the streets of Nar Shaddaa, too good to hide it away in a one-shot questline.

This would work great as a regular heroic. And all that would need to be changed is letting us enter again.
Maybe a weekly or as an addition to the Bounty hunter event, swapping the boss for a special target?
I've had the quest chain for years and have not got to this part yet. Thanks for posting this link; it does look awesome, even though I know I'm falling to my death every single one of those jumps

I'd love it they made these heroics H2s because no-one is interested any more and I'd hate to have to abandon the Shroud quest chain before completing it.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

merovejec
01.21.2021 , 02:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Thanks, everyone. I'll pass that info along. Can you also provide the names of the droid NPCs?
Just some friendly advice, it will help you if you play the game, that way you will have a better idea of what we talk about here
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link