TOR-RP.com Community - Coordinating roleplay across the servers!

Cedkin

As the site administrator for the TOR-RP.com community, I'd like to personally invite all roleplayers across the many roleplaying servers of Star Wars: The Old Republic, to join our community.

At TOR-RP.com, we strive to provide coordination for roleplay, events, guilds, and everything in between for all roleplaying servers in SW:TOR. We are also happy to provide a board that will allow people to have a mature and civil setting where they can discuss their ideas, roleplaying styles, and etc. and get positive feedback on them.

Unlike other community sites, we are not run by 'cliques', or have the drama that accompany them. We are ran by players that have a love of Star Wars, a desire to roleplay, and with the goal of making sure every roleplayer in SW:TOR can have a mature and civil, community-ran board, to share their ideas. While our site may not be as flashy as the official forums here, it does serve its basic purpose, and is very simple to navigate. However, that's not to say that we aren't always looking for suggestions to make it better!

With all that said, we are a small community that is growing each day, but pride ourselves on keeping a small, tight-knit, feel to our board. Should you have any questions about TOR-RP.com, please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for your time!

Kelcen, TOR-RP.com Site Administrator.

*shakes head*

If you are going to try and be a notable community then you need to try a little harder and at least pretend to be professional. So here's some pointers:

1) Don't use an Invision board to run a community site.

2) Don't use the "Invision Power Board" as your logo... you know... actually make a logo.

3) Don't call yourself "TOR-RP.com" when:

• You're using a default Invision url
  • That http://www.tor-rp.com leads to a completely different site to yours (you've just [ url= ] linked it and tried to trick people

4) Don't make an attack on the other community sites saying:

Unlike other community sites, we are not run by 'cliques', or have the drama that accompany them.

when so far you've done everything wrong. Regardless how other sites may be run, at least they actually look like community sites that aren't going to fold by New Year.

5) Don't call yourself a "site" when it a more accurate description is a "free forum".

I'll finish by saying that I don't really hold my affiliate with any other RP community sites and am happy to be a member of more than one. You've just done this very very badly.