Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"February 16 Maintenance" on game startup

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"February 16 Maintenance" on game startup

robertthebard
02.23.2021 , 12:21 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimminau View Post
On game startup its been saying the servers are going down for scheduled maintenance on February 16th for 2 weeks. They going to update that anytime in the future?
I opened a support ticket and a bug. Both were closed with BS recommendations to have me reset my client.
If support is flat out going to lie to a paying customer, why should I stay?
Short answer: You shouldn't. There's the door, don't let it hit you in the *** on the way out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?

casirabit
02.23.2021 , 06:35 AM | #12
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

LeMage
02.23.2021 , 01:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimminau View Post
On game startup its been saying the servers are going down for scheduled maintenance on February 16th for 2 weeks. They going to update that anytime in the future?
I opened a support ticket and a bug. Both were closed with BS recommendations to have me reset my client.
If support is flat out going to lie to a paying customer, why should I stay?
OMG Did you not see the mess that was in Texas? Did you not care? People have died and you are whinging about a notice that's two weeks old and didn't get implemented yet . I'm a paying customer also but the update means nothing while folks in Texas are struggling to even reach relatives & stores for essential and you "A paying customer" are worried about a maintenance?

Get a grip, Nay get an empathetic life.
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-