Nerf smugglers now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaxJenike

One almost got the 2.5k dmg medal on me the other day, nerf em now.

One opened on me for 1/4th my health in a 5.5 second chain stun.

Seriously Bioware, Scoundrel/Operative is OP and you need to nerf them more.

You're complaining that a Rogue class can stealth attack you.. and he only took 25% of your health away?

What a sad and disappointing Jar-Jar lovin', ewok huggin, pathetic carebear of a game this is

WOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!

Edited by Howbadisbad

One opened on me for 1/4th my health in a 5.5 second chain stun.

Seriously Bioware, Scoundrel/Operative is OP and you need to nerf them more.

You're complaining that a Rogue class can stealth attack you.. and he only took 25% of your health away?

What a sad and disappointing Jar-Jar lovin', ewok huggin, pathetic carebear of a game this is

i still say it's damn near 3 seconds your laying on the ground from their opener...1.5 for the inital laying there, another 1.5 animation for getting off the ground before you swing a saber.

You can start casts, move and attack during the animation of getting up. It just looks weird.

Edited by Aidank

Just make it so the missles and lasers can't shoot you through walls or make crazy 90 deg. turns. What seems to be happening is the damage is being placed before the attack actually hits. They can keep their damage amount to keep them from whining, but at least let me duck around a corner without being hit. :eek:

Just make it so the missles and lasers can't shoot you through walls or make crazy 90 deg. turns. What seems to be happening is the damage is being placed before the attack actually hits. They can keep their damage amount to keep them from whining, but at least let me duck around a corner without being hit. :eek:

I wasn't aware we were talking about Mercs...

yes yes, please keep attention off the vanguard, the true killer of sorcs..... look away look far away.

lol sad but true.

25% HP on a heavy armor class I think isn't too too bad, in 5.5 seconds. I was taken to 30% hp from a smuggler in just an opener followed by a backblast and w/e she did while i was laying there like a noob.

And idk about still being able to move and attack while you're getting up....my ability reset immediately when i try to used it getting up like that and does nothing.