xrr-3 annihilation droid HM bugging?

hey guys. not sure i heard this bug, but if its out there, sorry for repeat.

my band of merry men (and 1 woman) were trying 1st boss HM EV last night. we had a few attempts, got him to 2% one time. We respawned, repaired, went back in, and turrets had respawned? weird...oh well, killed them...surprisingly easily....and then boss...killed it in 3 minutes, surprisingly easy? we looted...columi gear, alloy, usualy normal mode drops. WEIRD?

we checked my challenge mode box...says 8 man HM....but that was definately normal mode boss. we were hitting enrage all the time and suddenly we down him in 3 minute?

so we come out, try resetting active operations, go back in, still normal. we come out, switch it to nightmare, then back to HM...still normal....go back in, switch it to normal, then back to HM....still normal mode....

we tried disbanding and reforming...no joy. anyone else had this bug? we were not using Master looter.

Had similar problems. Our guild was running two 8-man HM Soa's when we got frustrated with bugs and figured that 16-man HM might be easier with a random death due to STUPID BUGS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAGUING THIS GUY SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT AND ARE STILL THERE AND NOT RESOLVED.

*collecting myself*

So, when we go back in as a 16-man we notice that Soa's HP have not been increased and we're pushing through Phase 2 really fast. We wiped a couple times because of the platform problem where they were missing between P2 and P3.

We even tried disbanding, reforming with someone else as a leader, and resetting, all in one swoop.

No dice. We did kill him though, but he only dropped 8-man HM equivalent loot.

We did kill him though, but he only dropped 8-man HM equivalent loot.

I don't have any answers for the problems either of you have had happening with the bugs, but I just wanted to let you know, there is no difference between 8 man and 16 man loot. You don't even get 1 more piece.

I don't have any answers for the problems either of you have had happening with the bugs, but I just wanted to let you know, there is no difference between 8 man and 16 man loot. You don't even get 1 more piece.

Wrong.

In 8-man you will get 2 pieces of tokens, 2 exotechs, 2 alien data cubes (or bio alloys if normal mode), and 1 schematic. In 16-man you will get double.

Well maybe my guild just hit a bad bug or something. We used to run 8 mans and got the normal loot, then the next 2 weeks we did 16 mans and got the same loot. I'll have to let my GM know that we were supposed to be getting more.

Until 1.1.5 comes out (and it's verified it's working), don't use Master Loot. Sometimes it prevents any loot from dropping off the boss besides mods and/or schematics.

this may not be related, but incase it helps the devs pinpoint a possible reason for the OP's issue, it cant hurt to share.

We were doing EV HM 8 man the other day. Same boss we lost to at 6% and after repairing and zoning back in, i was put into a different instance of EV then the rest of the raid. i went running back up to the area only to see the turrets were back up (i almost ran right into them, cause we had already cleared them). I was the last person in, everyone else was already waiting in position in the same instance together.

I cant help but wonder if the phases/instances are not being initiated/loaded correctly or something. On a side note, i find it odd and annoying that other groups doing the same instance share the same general chat. Also, it doesnt tell you they are in a different phase of that instance. However when i zoned in all alone, it did tell my op i was..

As to switching the op, resetting etc, we faced this same issue on that same night after the Pylons bugged out as well. We were able to reset it once, however after that first time, nothing we did would allow us to reset it again. We tried relogging into the game totally, reforming with different people as leader, switching diff modes, switching #'s, going in and dying to trash, going in and using 'exit area'. Everything we could think of, or was suggested by others. After an hour of trying different things to enable us to reset, we gave up at the suggestion of another guilds raid leader who said they had that same thing happen once before and that it was just reset on its own (perhaps due to nightly server restart) and it *should* be back and reset the next night. It was, and we had no issues resetting the instance that following night.