Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight story... Light side or Dark side? Which is a better story.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight story... Light side or Dark side? Which is a better story.

Dragonamedrake
12.11.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
Simple question. I have a 50 Sith Jugg and I went full Light Side. Was a great story from the light side perspective.

I have been away from the game for awhile now and want to "relearn" the mechanics so I though I would level a Jedi Knight. But what makes a better (or unique) story. Going Light or Dark?

Thanks for any advice.

Zaxem
12.12.2012 , 04:57 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonamedrake View Post
Simple question. I have a 50 Sith Jugg and I went full Light Side. Was a great story from the light side perspective.

I have been away from the game for awhile now and want to "relearn" the mechanics so I though I would level a Jedi Knight. But what makes a better (or unique) story. Going Light or Dark?

Thanks for any advice.
i've played both didn't feel to much different other thing acting like a ashsole but the end is disappointing because you get master title in game while in the story you get General if you are are Dark Side
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

MasterMe
12.12.2012 , 07:55 PM | #3
The lightside/darkside decisions, sadly, don't change the story much.

I'd definately go with the lightside (mostly lightside)