Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Round 2 Changes and Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Alderaan Round 2 Changes and Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xina_LA
02.10.2020 , 10:20 AM | #161
I, too, would love to be able to put a concert stage indoors.

I think an even better solution would be to add the Large hook placement to one or both stages, solving this problem for all strongholds.

And I'm still crossing my fingers they make the Elevator holo sign into a Small wall deco, so we can actually use it.

Is this stronghold coming out with tomorrow's patch? I'm very much looking forward to seeing how much the stronghold has improved as a result of all the hard work of the beta testers.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

OlBuzzard
02.13.2020 , 08:01 PM | #162
Sorry but it seems that outside of pointing out a bug or two (and maybe the taxi) everything else was pretty much ignored . again !

***sigh***

That is very disappointing !

[/shrugs]

Oh well. All I'm doing is upsetting someone right about now.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Dragon_Vlad
02.14.2020 , 04:55 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I, too, would love to be able to put a concert stage indoors.

I think an even better solution would be to add the Large hook placement to one or both stages, solving this problem for all strongholds.

And I'm still crossing my fingers they make the Elevator holo sign into a Small wall deco, so we can actually use it.

Is this stronghold coming out with tomorrow's patch? I'm very much looking forward to seeing how much the stronghold has improved as a result of all the hard work of the beta testers.
Would be nice, but I've discovered if use stone wall to build around the middle the stage sits nicely against it and creates a nice VIP area.
7 days subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/K479RV