Khem Val - all quests + conversations

SusAntigoon

I have this problem too. An answer would be nice. I have not finished the entire inquisitor storyline, so maybe that is the problem.

Yeah, even if you are "skipping" planet quests, do your class quests on each one because companion conversations won't unlock until you've reached certain points in the class story.

Khem for instance has companion quests on Tattoine and Hoth.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Ok, I had this problem and didn't see a fix. I just now fixed it. Durring the rakatta box quest I chose to help Khem. Didn't really give me to bad of a hit. Kept giving him rings of tython or whatever it is. I looked in my quest log and there was a quest that had nothing in it. No text or objective, but I could still click on it. I abandoned that quest, and the quest triangle popped up above him. Then I got his last convo. Hope this helps some of you!

Ok, I had this problem and didn't see a fix. I just now fixed it. Durring the rakatta box quest I chose to help Khem. Didn't really give me to bad of a hit. Kept giving him rings of tython or whatever it is. I looked in my quest log and there was a quest that had nothing in it. No text or objective, but I could still click on it. I abandoned that quest, and the quest triangle popped up above him. Then I got his last convo. Hope this helps some of you!

I doubt it. They had their problems three years ago.