Jedi Sentinel Advanced Trainer Quest

TurinMormegil

I am a level 14 Sentinel. I can't get the advanced trainer to train me (or even talk to me). I talked to him and he won't train me even after I have leveled up. I have read that there is supposed to be a quest to do before you get access to your advanced class skills. I can't figure out the quest I am supposed to do, or even if I have gotten the quest yet. Can someone help me out with the name of the quest and how to get it if I don't have it? Thanks!

I am a level 14 Sentinel. I can't get the advanced trainer to train me (or even talk to me). I talked to him and he won't train me even after I have leveled up. I have read that there is supposed to be a quest to do before you get access to your advanced class skills. I can't figure out the quest I am supposed to do, or even if I have gotten the quest yet. Can someone help me out with the name of the quest and how to get it if I don't have it? Thanks!

The quest giver will be positioned near the elevator from the Tython shuttle, on the main area of the fleet ship. You'd normally walk right past him at the appropriate level after you've arrived on the fleet for the first time and ridden up in the elevator. If you haven't taken the quest yet then he'll still be there.

As for whether you have done the quest already - do you have an advanced class already? If so, you have :)

If you're having trouble buying skills for your advanced class remember that there is not an 'advanced trainer', there is just the class trainer. He has two tabs of training available ... basic class and whichever advanced class you chose.

Thank you for the help! I will try this out when I get home from work! I do have a skill tree and second lightsaber so I must have the quest somewhere. Thanks again!

Then you've already done the quest and I should have noticed you wrote 'sentinel' in your original message :)

Your problem then is probably you just didn't notice your class trainer has two tabs at the bottom labelled 'jedi knight' and 'sentinel'.

Umm, it sounds like you've already done the advanced class quest. Sentinel is the advanced class for the Jedi Knight and you receive the second lightsaber as a reward for visiting the advanced class trainer.

If your issues is you are having trouble buying new skills, you do that at the regular Jedi Knight trainer which at the fleet is to the left of the advanced class trainer. The skill trainer and advanced class trainer are different and once you've picked you advanced class you can't talk to that guy anymore. But you can visit you skill trainer any time and when new skills are available there is a little green star under the triangle over the trainers head.