WZ with 7 mara and 1 jugger

robotkar

it happens, seen plenty of full trooper teams and back in the day sorcerers, same old

And guess what two classes got nerfed (besides operatives lol), sages and commandos. I'm not saying marauders need nerfed, but I do think that the sage and commando nerfs were kind of premature. People didn't really understand the game or each class yet. The nerf to sage and commando dps wasn't huge, but most of the community now feels that these two classes are worthless.

It's one thing that the 50-bracket is infested by fotmers but 1-49 has really taken a turn for the worse too.

While one can complain about maras and PT'es I'd say that the biggest problem right now are the ops healers, they are in comparison to the dps burst classes way more OP. It's silly. As a level 11 sorc I had one healing me through a battle against two maras of respectable level. Don't get me started on a ball carrier with a dedicated ops healer.

1-49 used to be fine and fun but now it's no different than at 50.

It's one thing that the 50-bracket is infested by fotmers but 1-49 has really taken a turn for the worse too.

While one can complain about maras and PT'es I'd say that the biggest problem right now are the ops healers, they are in comparison to the dps burst classes way more OP. It's silly. As a level 11 sorc I had one healing me through a battle against two maras of respectable level. Don't get me started on a ball carrier with a dedicated ops healer.

1-49 used to be fine and fun but now it's no different than at 50.

Lol @ 10-49 WZ QQ. Run along now

I disagree that the sub-50 brackets aren't fun (the 50 brackets suck unless you hook up with some guildies or skilled guys on the fleet), but this I would totally agree with. Even when I was in recruit on my op healer, fighting against war heros, I was tripling the best enemy dps with my healing and dropping, at most, twice per warzone (usually zero times). THAT's overpowered. Any damager or tank I've played does die at least occasionally unless the enemy pug's getting steamrolled.

Edited by Larry_Dallas