Washington DC Area (DC/MD/VA) Check-In

Arcas

Just a quick thread for the DC players. Check-in to let us know you're here and which servers you play on.

We may reach out to you in the future if we organize outside the game for some cheers and beers at one of the local DC bars (or non-bar for the under-21 players).

As for me, I'm Arcas and I've been splitting time so far between two east coast RP servers: Ebon Hawk and Rubat Crystal.

Have fun out there,

- Arcas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing a lot more on Lord Adraas myself as it seemed to be one of the population leaders yesterday (a number of swtor organizations announced that as their server of choice as well).

And I had the exact same experience this summer of building a new gaming rig and the very next week the pre-orders were announced. It's a good feeling to be able to play a game without having to worry about your system for once.

Hey guys/gals,

I'm living in Manassas, VA... currently playing on the Corellian Run server as a Jedi Consular.

Also, I'm in the process of building a new rig since I can only run the game on Low setting right now. Hopefully after Christmas I'll have all the parts to start putting it together.

Take care!

I've been playing a lot more on Lord Adraas myself as it seemed to be one of the population leaders yesterday (a number of swtor organizations announced that as their server of choice as well).

And I had the exact same experience this summer of building a new gaming rig and the very next week the pre-orders were announced. It's a good feeling to be able to play a game without having to worry about your system for once.

Yeah this was my first one so I dont know if I have eliminated any worry, but it flys and It was a pretty great feeling to go from a bunch of useless components in boxes to a full on working machine. With lights no less.

• 2 weeks later...