Friendly Reminder: MVP for healers

stupidsyrup

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just agree that people are going to vote in this way:

1) Someone they are grouped with

2) Whoever is at the top of the list (most medals)

3) Don't vote at all

4) Vote for random person

5) Vote for someone they legitimately think was the MVP

Now you know why you aren't getting any votes.

1: You notice I said at least, meaning if its a worse-case scenario I'm still getting 75k. 2: Even when playing with a lvl 49 Sage friend, who is Omagawd at healing, only puts up 150-200k and STILL got only 1 vote, courtesy of me.

Might want to post on your server forum if you haven't.

As the title says, this is just a friendly reminder that in Warzone's, if your healer does his job well, reward him for it. We don't get as many Medals as DPS'ers but we do our part to keep them alive. And also, normally for Heroics you put the guard on the DPS while Tank takes the aggro, but Warzone's are ENTIRELY different. The enemy marks you as soon as they see that green laser (I mainly use a healing Commando) and the snipers watch your every move. So be sure to put your guard on the healer. Do us a favor and just click that MVP button that allows us to get better gear faster and stay alive long enough to heal you to victory. And of course if you protect us well, we'll be sure to vote for you too!:D

Why? What about the person who prevents caps? What about the person who cc's correctly, doesn't break cc's, protects players (not just healers), the one who sets up a 2gcd burst kill on the opponent targeting your healer?

You know, those things that occur all the time that doesn't show up on the stats...

You sound like a noob.

I'm always top healer and I usually get at least 2 votes a match, if anything, we get too many votes. I always vote for the person who did the worst - they need the gear or optimism to keep playing and getting better.

Yeah, if I'm not in a group, I'm gonna vote for the person who helped me and then one of the noobs. Sometimes the worst players are those idiots who don't do a damn thing, not even kill farm, for the whole match. But if it's obvious someone is new, they got my back.

Why? What about the person who prevents caps? What about the person who cc's correctly, doesn't break cc's, protects players (not just healers), the one who sets up a 2gcd burst kill on the opponent targeting your healer?

You know, those things that occur all the time that doesn't show up on the stats...

You sound like a noob.

Well let's see. 1: Defender points show up in the stats bro and for some reason I'M the only one who volunteers to defend almost ALL the time. 2: I've NEVER seen anyone use their big CC, just the small one that freezes them in place for 4 seconds, and half the time it's the Imps Electro-darting me on the fire pits in Huttball, so I guess THEY deserve MVP. 3: I've never seen anyone protect anyone else but the healer, except the DPS'er in groups. 4: And usually I heal the guy killing the guy killing me. Hope your little brain doesn't hurt after that one.

And I bet this healer does not MVP his tank so he could do a good job healing. NO LOVE FOR TANKS!

I always promised myself to vote whenever there is someone with protection points. Never in about 153 wins on my server pub side have I seen any with prot points. Maybe when I hit 50. However, if I notice someone doing a lot of peels for me I'll give em votes.

Edited by scraycroft