Mek-Sha heroic mission, the Turf War. When is it coming back?

I know you guys have disabled it some time ago to fix the numerous bugs it had since launch and that's great, but can we get any sort of update on when it will be ready to be brought into the game again? It wouldn't be much of an issue to wait or even bother with it, but there is an achievement with a unique reward tied to it, after all.

• Dev Post

Hi Darky_Darky,

You're right the heroic quest “Turf war” on Mek-Sha was temporarily disabled to fix the bugs.

Our team is currently working on it. For now, there is no information on when it will be back. I’ll update you when I'll have additional information.

Thanks for your patience.

• 3 weeks later...
I know you guys have disabled it some time ago to fix the numerous bugs it had since launch and that's great, but can we get any sort of update on when it will be ready to be brought into the game again? It wouldn't be much of an issue to wait or even bother with it, but there is an achievement with a unique reward tied to it, after all.

If and when it does come back and unless they fix how it is awarded make sure you complete it on the toon you want it on. The award is bound to one toon, it cannot be mailed or transferred, and you cannot buy more at any vendor even though other similar awards extend across the entire legacy or can be purchased at a vendor.

• 4 weeks later...