[Ebon Hawk] Another RP Re-roll group

darth-malignus

Again I believe dark_wolf posted this idea on the forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541600

But I did something like this back when I used to play Star Wars Galaxies and it was one of the greatest RP experiences I ever had. So if anyone is interesting in making a new one with me, just reply and let me know how I can get in contact with you!

I'm interested as well on the Ebon Hawk, sent you a PM. Just wondering, which path are you planning to take?

1) "In a bubble RP", as in assuming that the cutscenes really are part of your character's story

2) More free-formed, meaning we will do the quests together but will retcon them in our minds and be more creative with our own stories

1) "In a bubble RP", as in assuming that the cutscenes really are part of your character's story

2) More free-formed, meaning we will do the quests together but will retcon them in our minds and be more creative with our own stories

I may be interested as well, but I'd like to know what your opinion on these two paths is!

I'm interested as well on the Ebon Hawk, sent you a PM. Just wondering, which path are you planning to take?

That is a great question, one that I was planning on asking our group once we got time issues out of the way. For the people that still want a place, I already have a four person group but I would love to help create a second one. If you are still interested, just visit this small enjin site/forums I set up so we can get things started.

http://rpreroll.enjin.com/