In then end, they are still op and need nerfed

Estenvir

In many warzones, sages and troopers are seriously the most over powered class. It is almost impossible to kill one head on at level 50. Most of my server's reps are sages and troopers, so we have a hard time taking them down, with a balanced team. Sage bubbles seem to be more effective than sorcerer's and the trooper can take a lot of damage and still kill within a certain time. They need to be nerfed, due to the opness.

I would also like to bring up, is that, on my server at least, the republic seems to get champion gear handed to them over night. It seems unfair that we imperials have to work our butts off to get that gear, and they getting it handed to them. I think the gear needs be nerfed to, or make it more accessible to both sides equally, becuase we can barely kill, mainly troopers and sages, because they are decked out with all champion gear.

Also would like to bring up the daily quest for armaments. I know it was intended to be an all out war on ilum. However, doing a daily with the fear of getting jumped by five republic op players, is kind of unfair. However since it can happen both way, it's fair? Not really. With the new flood of 50's joining the pvp world, they need a chance to get the pvp gear. I would suggest to make the armaments spawn at the northern and southern assualts. So they can get daily done with a, slight, fear of being attack.

It will be nice when we get someone from the Anti Sorc/Sage crowd to present arguments that involve knowing what they are talking about and not complete lies and misinformation.

That'll never happen because every nerf post is based on conjecture and exaggerations while simultaneously fueled by rage caused by an e-death.

Edited by Telaan

Well, I have a lvl 50 sith Jugg. Going up against those two classes is kinda of a pain. Yes, I can survive longer, but the fact of them running away, it's just sad.

So you made an imad post because a light armor class wouldn't stand there and let you beat on them? You have two gap closers....use them.

Well, I have a lvl 50 sith Jugg. Going up against those two classes is kinda of a pain. Yes, I can survive longer, but the fact of them running away, it's just sad.
A commando /Merc has absolutly no chance of running away if you are sitting on them.

This is pretty funny.

I am not trolling. It's an actual fact. If you don't want to believe it, then don't.

Is that right..

I would also like to bring up, is that, on my server at least, the republic seems to get champion gear handed to them over night. It seems unfair that we imperials have to work our butts off to get that gear, and they getting it handed to them. I think the gear needs be nerfed to, or make it more accessible to both sides equally, becuase we can barely kill, mainly troopers and sages, because they are decked out with all champion gear.

You honestly believe that? Well, you are a troll. Just because you don't know it doesn't change the fact.

Edited by Acindo

the republic seems to get champion gear handed to them over night. It seems unfair that we imperials have to work our butts off to get that gear, and they getting it handed to them.

I am not trolling. It's an actual fact. If you don't want to believe it, then don't.

Then they need to buff juggernaut's damage.

Thank you for these gems.

Do Sorcs/Inquis need some tweaking?

Yes they do,but i do not wish to see them nerfed and i bet most players do not either and Bioware im sure wants the game enjoyable for all classes,so lets throw out the emotions on that.

I have no doubt that some changes for Sorc's will come and i also believe they will be ok with most Sorc's after some time and the people who post complaints die down.

Now if they do not adress Sorc's on a individual basis they may adress them group wide in PvP,but i think that is not likely due to PVE,so expect some changes to a few classes to round things out and or Resolve tweaked more,because as it stands WZ's with far too many Sorcs is a problem,everyone can admit to that.

>??

find a sniper, use gaurd on him, let him kill while you add soem burst damage at appropriate time intervals. use taunt when they are loading up their alpha.

1 on 1 fights are useless. always travel in a group.

Edited by justntrue

That'll never happen because every nerf post is based on conjecture and exaggerations while simultaneously fueled by rage caused by an e-death.

I agree with the reason of the post, im just not so sure about the never happening.

FACT: BW listen to QQers like they speak the truth of the universe.