Double Bladed Lightsabers

Talon_Starfire

To my knowledge the only double light sabers that are bugging are the Cartel pack ones. If you like spikes and such, the Rakata Stalker Hilt looks just like cartel pack one, minus the glowing crystal. Also a fairly basic spiked hilt is acquired through your class quest.

The Rakata Hilt can be crafted from an Artifice., Z-something Kai.

To my knowledge the only double light sabers that are bugging are the Cartel pack ones. If you like spikes and such, the Rakata Stalker Hilt looks just like cartel pack one, minus the glowing crystal. Also a fairly basic spiked hilt is acquired through your class quest.

The Rakata Hilt can be crafted from an Artifice., Z-something Kai.

Any level requirement for that? Does anybody know if the cartel version is bugged or fine?

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire
Adding a comment

Any level requirement for that? Does anybody know if the cartel version is bugged or fine?

Thanks

I have a Warmaster saber that I bought on the GTN that has the cartel symbol on it. It has the bright, twinkle effect on both sides of the hilt. It occasionally bugs to where it only shows one saber blade, but that doesn't bug me. It actually makes me wish we had an option to use single bladers.

I have a Warmaster saber that I bought on the GTN that has the cartel symbol on it. It has the bright, twinkle effect on both sides of the hilt. It occasionally bugs to where it only shows one saber blade, but that doesn't bug me. It actually makes me wish we had an option to use single bladers.

Duel Phase Lightsabers would be cool.:cool:

Where do I find the Cartel Saber is it under equipment and are there any requirements?

Thanks

The Devastator Lightsaber was fixed, you can find it simply searching for "Devastator".

The Truthseeker and the Zez-Kai Ell Double-Bladed Lightsabers share the same hilt without the glowing crystal, can be crafted by Artificers and base level is 48. They are also cheaper than the Devastator.

I don't know about Imperials lightsaber but the Bastila's Shan Double Bladed Lightsaber carries a nice hilt for Republic, maybe there is a saber with the same appearance for imperials. (last one, botton line). I'm using a Devastator for my PvE dps set, the Elite War Hero with the PvP gear (second one, bottom line) and the Bastila's saber for my offspec set. The Battlemaster Stalker Lightsaber was one of my favorite hilts before Devastator was released (last one, first line).

Tiana made a picture with the hilts a long time ago:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6535/doublebladedlightsaberg.jpg

If you don't know the names of them, set your filter to Double-Bladed Lightsaber and Custom quality and compare the icons. The purples are obtainable through Raids or PvP.

Also make a visit to the PvP Weapons vendor, there are nice hilts there.

I like the 3rd from the left the best how much is that and what level/name?

Thanks

It looks like the Revanite Lightsaber, a level 12 custom quality saber. Pay attention because the price of it was insuflated when they launched the Revan's Chest/Robe/Mask, people were trying to sell it as a Revan's Lightsaber.

I believe the Dark Primeval Seeker's Double-bladed Lightsaber shares the same appearance and should be cheaper. But it's a level 50 custom saber.

It looks like the Revanite Lightsaber, a level 12 custom quality saber. Pay attention because the price of it was insuflated when they launched the Revan's Chest/Robe/Mask, people were trying to sell it as a Revan's Lightsaber.

I believe the Dark Primeval Seeker's Double-bladed Lightsaber shares the same appearance and should be cheaper. But it's a level 50 custom saber.

Am I able to buy the Revanite one via CC or GTN preferably CC so I'm not overpaying?

Am I able to buy the Revanite one via CC or GTN preferably CC so I'm not overpaying?

No, it's not a cartel market item, players were trying to make it look like one taking advantage of the Revan prefix in the name and getting a lot of credits for a level 12 lightsaber.

You can buy it from the GTN.

It's also a drop from some mobs, you can see comments here:

http://www.torhead.com/item/cZoUxUV/revanite-lightsaber#comments

No, it's not a cartel market item, players were trying to make it look like one taking advantage of the Revan prefix in the name and getting a lot of credits for a level 12 lightsaber.

You can buy it from the GTN.

It's also a drop from some mobs, you can see comments here:

http://www.torhead.com/item/cZoUxUV/revanite-lightsaber#comments

How much should/does it cost?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have any idea if the last three from the right, bottom row have similar designs for mid-level (30s) available to Imp faction characters? Thanks!

The two first of the three you're looking for have a style which is basically "sithy". So, it's very likely you can find one.

The two first of the three you're looking for have a style which is basically "sithy". So, it's very likely you can find one.

Indeed they are "Sith-y" as you've mentioned.. and I do know that one of the artifice (which I have on that toon) BoE ones has that gem in the middle look to it, but its level 48 req.

Contemplating pulling the trigger for a Cartel Devastator off the GTN on my server though.. kinda a sucker for that glowing crystal in the middle of the hilt!