[Speeders] Vendor Location

Byronyk

I wonder what's up with vendors in general in this game.

I have come across quite a bit of armor vendors and wonder why they even bothered putting them there in first place, when all they sell is a single piece of white boots, no one is gonna bother even buying? :confused:

But yeah... I have been looking for Speeder vendors myself too, just to see what's to offer when I reach 25.

I would expect, for example on Republic side, to see a vendor on the Republic Fleet station? But haven't found one there either.

I have come across quite a bit of armor vendors and wonder why they even bothered putting them there in first place, when all they sell is a single piece of white boots, no one is gonna bother even buying? :confused:

But yeah... I have been looking for Speeder vendors myself too, just to see what's to offer when I reach 25.

I would expect, for example on Republic side, to see a vendor on the Republic Fleet station? But haven't found one there either.

Ive noticed that too. Its bizarre

From playing WoW, it was similar there. They had weapon and armor vendors that sold nothing but junk. Their main purpose was to repair and for flavor more then anything. Just filler material.

Whats up with paying 210K credits for only 10 % more speed on a level 40 mount. I would rather sink the credits into something else.

Level 40 speeders (hence, level 50 speeders too) allow you to take alot more damage before you get knocked off by enemy mobs. Pretty sure you need to have level 40 speeder trained before you can train for level 50 speeder also.