DWBI and Ascension doing HateFul Entity going for Server 1st come watch!!

BeetleGiuse

Pretty sure klahquin was sentinel must be a good pver I never thought he was special in pvp miss Thorazine doe. Klahquin I think your just mad at the server so you came back to be bitter, hate is unhealthy bro :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I know you guys probably see me as a troll, but I want to see someone on the server clear the hateful. So take what I say however you want, but I'm honestly trying to help. Most guilds try to figure out how to determine when the pull is coming(this is a fruitless task, because sometimes the pulls are off due to LOS issues) but the way my guild tanks the hateful, we can plan it so that no one ever gets pulled into a puddle unless they are 15+ meters ahead of the boss. IF you watch this video,
you can see our tank Hachi, taking about 10 steps forward and 5 steps back. This does two things, he pulls the boss so far away from the puddles that when there is a pull, it does not pull into damage; the second part is the hateful pulls people towards his butt, so if you face his back away from the puddles it wont pull in the direction of the puddles. Also, because we now have 78 gear you do not need to place the puddles so close together. Ive seen guilds kill the hateful at about 12 stacks, so assuming that you guys have enough DPS, you wont run into any space issues if you decide to place the puddles farther apart from each other.

Was one of the reasons my group failed at, since I did strive to place the circles as neatly as possible lol.

And at least that sentinel's right about server quality. Aside from the groups that just started working on those Dragonslayer titles and etc, the server's standard of player is pretty terrible.

Tbh, I just think you guys need to work a little more on developing coordination with each other. That, and maybe trying to spec your team more for countering the HE's damage, such as more DPS trees that get an AOE reduction talent.

Don't take it too personally. Being a great raider is all about your connections in game, I suppose. A few months back, that guy was here wiping on things he considers beneath him now, and feels as if he has a place to talk now that he's broken away from having to carry people.

Either way, we all get what we want, whether it's running content with friends and a community or trash talking the sent who thinks highly of himself because he runs with better people now ;)

Plz, I keep the HM heroes motivated.

Except they don't work on bettering themselves, but attempting to make fail comebacks to defend themselves even though I always state my intention of linking the mask to be trolling from the beginning.

Zuhara is my HM hero, that 8/10 tho....

Didn't say I was, just find it funny whenever Zuhara refers to people as "hard mode heroes".

to be fair, a large majority of Pve focused guilds just farm hard mode content. a very few select groups actually progress through nightmare stuff.

to be fair, a large majority of Pve focused guilds just farm hard mode content. a very few select groups actually progress through nightmare stuff.

No guild on BC cleared NiM SV at gear level. Which says something

You realize your guild falls into that category as well right?

As you didn't transfer off of BC until after 78 gear dropped.

I guess that says something too....

Idiot. Another piece of **** PVE hero trying to start crap over who can kill a boss the fastest after watching the video on YT or reading up on the mechanics from Dulfy because they're to **** to work them out for them selves.

You're on the Harbinger the biggest cesspool of tards this game has to offer I suggest you don't open your mouth here again.

Edited by Skinnychalk

You realize your guild falls into that category as well right?

As you didn't transfer off of BC until after 78 gear dropped.

I guess that says something too....

I never said my guild cleared it either. I just wanted to illustrate the difficulty of nightmare. You guys are so sensitive over here.

And teut, if i am not mistaken, you would brag about your world 2nd nim kephess kill.

Edited by raidmac

We had major raid group member issues near the end of TFB that set us behind for the rest of the tier. We still made an effort to clear SV in mostly 75s (after replacing three people), and were mostly successful (had a composition issue on Styrak.) But you aren't wrong.

Edited by Zenithan

I never said my guild cleared it either. I just wanted to illustrate the difficulty of nightmare. You guys are so sensitive over here.

And teut, if i am not mistaken, you would brag about your world 2nd nim kephess kill.

Hit n bad never even cleared NiM kephess.

We had major raid group member issues near the end of TFB that set us behind for the rest of the tier. We still made an effort to clear SV in mostly 75s (after replacing three people), and were mostly successful (had a composition issue on Styrak.) But you aren't wrong.

Hit and Run also ran into problems maintaining a consistent 8 man group when we were progressing through NiM TFB in 72 gear. The talent pool on BC is so shallow that if you lose just one member in your raid group, you're pretty much screwed. This is what ultimately led us to decide to transfer. Since we've moved to The Harbinger, we've had significantly less problem finding talented players to fill two raid groups.

The bottom line is that BC is a terrible place if your primary or exclusive focus on the game is raiding.

Hit and Run also ran into problems maintaining a consistent 8 man group when we were progressing through NiM TFB in 72 gear. The talent pool on BC is so shallow that if you lose just one member in your raid group, you're pretty much screwed. This is what ultimately led us to decide to transfer. Since we've moved to The Harbinger, we've had significantly less problem finding talented players to fill two raid groups.

The bottom line is that BC is a terrible place if your primary or exclusive focus on the game is raiding.

This.

It's still amusing how some players think they're superior now because of this difference, where in reality, the question of who's individual skill is better between former "elite" BC raiders and the current ones is close to even between the two sides.

Congrats you guys, you found better people to support your raid groups. Remember that whenever you decide to talk trash as if those little achievements justify your own skill level.

Edited by ZooMzy

We cleared buffed NiM Draxus on the PTS. What have you done lately, besides ************ to fake pictures of your internet "girlfriend?"

Now now champ, no need to get defensive. I get that you're a nonfactor, and always have been. Hurr durr hit n run so good so flawless. I'm glad you can clear a NiM fight on the pts, still doesn't change you couldn't even kill twin tanks when this game was actually hard. :eek:

We cleared buffed NiM Draxus on the PTS. What have you done lately, besides ************ to fake pictures of your internet "girlfriend?"

LoL always found it funny when bad players from an even worse guild acts all mighty because they now have their *** carried by other better people. If you have nothing else to do, go lick the boots of people who carries you. And before you pass off comments about other guild and their ability to kill stuff try to get the facts together. DoA was missing 2 DPS for the whole summer and lost 1 more DPS and a healer at the beginning of fall. People came back after DF and DP launch and NiM TFB and S&V went out of consideration. I didnt see your *** killing even HM Brontess when she was bugged. And you guild was here in force. So instead of acting like fools on forum, worship the better players in your present guild and pray that they dont stop playing.

And the troll sentinel guy!... talk all you like, I atleast I know who taught you how to play. Big talk for someone who couldn't even figure out how to play his main class. Trolls...

If you only care about raiding and treat it like a job then yes, but I for one like to have fun since this is JUST A GAME.

I have friends on this server and transferring all of our alts would be quite expensive. I don't want to spend close to 20,000cc just to move servers so that I can do PVE content that I could do on BC. If you're able to justify putting in more money into this game then you already have then great, but it's not like the bosses on another server are more difficult. I think the recent clears of NIM S&V by DOA and Ascension show that the players on this server can clear whatever they want should they choose to. Like your guild DOA and Ascension had people, myself included, go on a long hiatus in the summer that halted NIM progression for the server. But unlike you guys both guilds decided that they cared more about the people on the server then killing a raid boss, and unlike you guys both guilds probably saved quite a bit of money in server transfer costs; sorry we all can't be rich like you guys =P

Also keep in mind that the raiding community on BC is more casual as we aren't skipping work or pulling long nights to kill a boss, at least my raid group doesn't. We go at our own pace, and for the amount of time we put into an instance I think we're doing just fine. My raid group probably put in no more then 15 hours into NIM S&V before we got Dragonslayer. How much time did your ELITE guild put into it?

Just a couple more questions to all you "#ELITE" raiders from Harbinger:

Why are you still posting on BC forums if you think it's such a crummy place? :rak_02:

Shouldn't you be posting on the Harbinger forums? You did move there after all....

Edited by rsuhandy

Really? Totally uncool, Bart. :(