Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Of Calamitous Intent (Rep) is recruiting

ReeceyyyBoiii
04.25.2014 , 07:11 AM | #41
Hey guys just wondering what server are you guys on? I'm just starting out with the republic side of things & you guys seem awesome

shelobenb
06.25.2014 , 10:53 AM | #42
Hey Guys I'm interested in joining. Looking at this from work and don't want to lose the info. ) I was a founder that got bored and I'm recently coming back to the game. Have a lvl 40 Bounty Hunter that I barely remember how to play and a newbish marauder that I'm screwing around re-learning the game with. Toon names are shelobenb and magament. I'll look you up in game or vice versa.

Angel_of_Cain
06.29.2014 , 08:15 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by shelobenb View Post
Hey Guys I'm interested in joining. Looking at this from work and don't want to lose the info. ) I was a founder that got bored and I'm recently coming back to the game. Have a lvl 40 Bounty Hunter that I barely remember how to play and a newbish marauder that I'm screwing around re-learning the game with. Toon names are shelobenb and magament. I'll look you up in game or vice versa.
Sent you a PM, sorry aboot the late response...
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Jalgorm
10.24.2014 , 10:10 AM | #44
Hey there! Took an online quiz that said I should talk to you guys, since I want to have fun without any elitism...

I played at launch, choosing a scoundrel because they were supposed to be for 'smart people' (I just wanted a challenge), and fell in love with pvp. Then all these rumors started about scoundrels being OP, which was not the case for a low level noob like me, but suddenly the nerf hammer came down and I lost interest. Then, last summer, I decided to play a combat sentinel and, finally, have reached the level cap on both characters, and am rapidly approaching it on a Shadow as well. I enjoy flashpoints and other PVE content but I really just want to have people to pvp with, just so I can rage to someone other than my poor girlfriend sitting next to me, and when I'm not raging I can have at least a few teammates to communicate with.

My toons in game are Naffans, Jalgorm, and Secati, and I'm playing Secati most lately (might be best to message me there in game, than message me here). The last guild I was in sent a message out asking who was still around, I said I was but casual, and next time I logged in I no longer had a guild... so this is a cry for help!

Bladeprophet
01.16.2015 , 07:33 PM | #45
Hey,

I'm in a more or less similar situation to shelobenb... Founder, played mostly Jedi characters (all of them), my buddies quit after about 10 months or so, I got bored and left a few months later. Star Wars is in my blood though, so couldn't stay away forever... Returned around Christmas, got my guardian tank to lvl 55. Of course everything is better when shared, so I'm looking for some like-minded folk to do all sorts of content with, and advise me on where to go and what to do.

As for me, I'm likely to be the aloof old man of the group (as for my age, I saw the original Star Wars at the theater, let's leave it at that). Basically, for you Firefly fans, take Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds and remove the funny, and I'm what's left. ;-) I'm down for whatever when I'm free, but I don't want to take heat from the guild when I'm busy, or when I just want to do my own thing. If that works for your guild, then please invite! I'm usually on as Trinaea, but I do have alts that can be dealt with later (or not, whatever).

Cheers