Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment in PVP

Technohic
07.24.2016 , 11:04 PM | #1
Is this the most fun you can legally have? I think so.

Its not about the numbers but if anyone knew how much you can effect the match; tears would fall.

G'night y'all

Sundown
07.24.2016 , 11:16 PM | #2
Had an oppsing team yesterday consisting of no less than 5 operatives, at least 3 of which were Concealment. That was a pain, I can tell you.

Technohic
07.25.2016 , 05:52 AM | #3
haha Yeah. It's in a fun spot right now IMO. Not the best damage overall but you can't just ignore it and concealment is elusive as hell to focus down.

I had a few beers last night while playing so; I know there were probably a few people that had me open on them and get them near death and then just roll away, because....well; I have no idea. Part because my reflexes were hampered and part because I found it hilarious the first couple times maybe.

sumquy
07.25.2016 , 12:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Is this the most fun you can legally have? I think so.

Its not about the numbers but if anyone knew how much you can effect the match; tears would fall.

G'night y'all
ikr! i too am having a blast on my new op. the only thing i could wish for is better burst, but that would probably be too much.
...how i learned to love the dot and other short stories.

Technohic
07.25.2016 , 09:32 PM | #5
I played like absolute crap for a couple of matches. One reason being for some reason I didn't have the evasion when cloaking utility and couldn't figure out why I kept popping right back out of stealth. I did flip a node twice though on the same guy who would break the first stun. That was kind of fun.

QuiveringPotato
07.26.2016 , 08:10 AM | #6
I played like absolute crap for a couple of matches. One reason being for some reason I didn't have the evasion when cloaking utility and couldn't figure out why I kept popping right back out of stealth. I did flip a node twice though on the same guy who would break the first stun. That was kind of fun.
Take evasive imperative instead of evasive screen. Once you learn how/when to use your evasion, it's a far better utility.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

Technohic
07.26.2016 , 09:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
Take evasive imperative instead of evasive screen. Once you learn how/when to use your evasion, it's a far better utility.
Hmm I will give it a shot. Do you just use evasion then when you want to escape?

sumquy
07.26.2016 , 11:03 AM | #8
ya i did that too at first. the other thing i had to learn was the importance of having kolto probes up pretty much all the time, but it makes a huge difference.

Hmm I will give it a shot. Do you just use evasion then when you want to escape?
in my experience, the stealth out is not as useful as i had thought it would be, or that it appears to non ops. it does have it's moments, but the evasive imperative reducing the cooldown on evasion makes it usable just about anytime you need it.
...how i learned to love the dot and other short stories.

QuiveringPotato
07.27.2016 , 05:59 PM | #9
No, with evasive imperative, you will generally have the time to use it whenever you need it. A good op will anticipate needing it for a stealth out, and will be able to survive long enough to be able to use it, or just be smart enough to wait for dots to fall off before you vanish out.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel