Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

True Lack of Balancing classes.

Sattee
07.15.2016 , 07:26 PM | #11
ops/scoundrels aren't great in pve, but it's God mode in pvp, it's so stupid, they definitely need to be tweeked down in pvp. They're healing is what makes em op in pvp, it's pretty dumb.

QuiveringPotato
07.16.2016 , 01:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sattee View Post
ops/scoundrels aren't great in pve, but it's God mode in pvp, it's so stupid, they definitely need to be tweeked down in pvp. They're healing is what makes em op in pvp, it's pretty dumb.
kek

/5char
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

carterpure
07.21.2016 , 06:46 AM | #13
I see his frustration but I don't think we should be buffed, with the right amount of skill we could dominate in PvP, and for PvE just run through everything. Using the right moves I think we have a lot of hidden survivability
Click the referral link it benefits us both
Who's mans is this?!
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC2KMb

Technohic
07.25.2016 , 06:34 AM | #14
I get the desire for more damage and less survivability in concealment; but I keep thinking "be careful what you wish for."

It's funny; because last night, I was in a warzone on my operative and I started getting a whisper from someone who thought I was someone else. From what I can gather, they thought I was someone that has to be better than me TBH. And he was saying something like "I seen you on your merc. Your too good of player to have to play with one of the top 3 classes." Outside of telling him he had the wrong guy; I was a bit taken back, but I guess if you look at the YOLO leader boards; I suppose operative/scoundrel is the 3rd class to start to trickle in.

I guess my point would be; concealment is not in that bad of spot. It's not as good as some people think of as if we are the gods of "stun locking to death" who never die, but it's fun.

Lethality I find needs some sort of rework. Sawbones? Well; I'll defer because I REALLY do not want more healing in PVP. It seems to me that one class needs to be toned down and then the other 2 need some loving as far as PvP goes but I'd leave that to more experienced healers.

Bonzenaattori
07.25.2016 , 08:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sattee View Post
This triggers me

Technohic
07.25.2016 , 08:32 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonzenaattori View Post
This triggers me
LOL Triggered