Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Concealment Rotation

Nickhilius
04.23.2016 , 06:06 AM | #1
Hello guys ,

I've played concealment before, but started playing it again recently. I noticed other operatives having this 'burst' rotation with: 'Sleep dart > snipe > debilitate > ?????' . The first thing I'm looking for , is this rotation. Most operatives seem to use it, and the rotation that I use is simply the abilites that get of cd in a logic way . Second question: What is the gear that works the best for YOU. So no guides, just what you use ( especially augments).

Thanks in advance !

garnatxu
04.25.2016 , 06:40 AM | #2
sleep dart>snipe>debilitate? this a burst rotation? doesnt make any sense...

zetsuma's guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7n...dex=19&list=WL

A

Nickhilius
04.25.2016 , 08:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by garnatxu View Post
sleep dart>snipe>debilitate? this a burst rotation? doesnt make any sense...

zetsuma's guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7n...dex=19&list=WL

A
This is what I searched , for thanks.

QuiveringPotato
04.25.2016 , 11:04 AM | #4
The opener you're talking about is:

Sleep Dart > Volatile Substance > Kolto Probe x2 (optional) > Snipe > Debilitate > Veiled Strike > Backstab.

This will do about 50-60% of anyone's HP assuming they stay stunned the entire time, however, it's highly situtational and is only decent for duels or if you know the target doesn't have their CC breaker. You can also use Flashbang instead of sleep dart if you're in combat.

Opening with Backstab is better 90% of the time.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

LadyDarkkitten
05.17.2016 , 08:06 PM | #5
Why snipe? I've been opening with crippling slash into backstab strike lacerate*2 then the hard stun.
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

-OBITUS
05.18.2016 , 10:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDarkkitten View Post
Why snipe? I've been opening with crippling slash into backstab strike lacerate*2 then the hard stun.
If you don't smile, there is zero point of opening with sleep dart / flashbang. The mez is applied to cast a gcd (snipe) followed by a crippling slice or hard stun (effectively increasing "burst" by 5-10k depending on gear and crit).

It would be better to just backstab>volatile substance>veiled strike>lacerate x3 if your not going to snipe as backstab does more damage from stealth as well as granting a TA.
Formerly Zephkyros

Tsetso
05.19.2016 , 01:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -OBITUS View Post
If you don't smile, there is zero point of opening with sleep dart / flashbang. The mez is applied to cast a gcd (snipe) followed by a crippling slice or hard stun (effectively increasing "burst" by 5-10k depending on gear and crit).

It would be better to just backstab>volatile substance>veiled strike>lacerate x3 if your not going to snipe as backstab does more damage from stealth as well as granting a TA.
Most of the time when i use this combo it's a little different - sap->VS->(KPx2)->snipe->backstab. Has a nice burst because snipe, vs and backstab apply their dmg at the same moment, KP probably has procced the relics and that burst gives a nice lead in the following dps race, while still saving debilitate( which i mostly use for defensive purposes).

The other possibility( this is pure speculation, i haven't tried it in game) is having sedatives specced which( if it applies the debuff when the mez is broken by dmg) pretty much guarantees that you can facetank anyone in the next 10 seconds.