Please put back the old Comm/Valor/Cred ratio

robotkar

It is very stressful that you put so much effort into a warzone, and you end up with 30-40 commendation. Not even is it not fair against those who has not progressed that far in valor yet, but neither fair agains the republic side who obviously not that progressed if it comes to gearing.

If this will stay in, the imperials will progress much-much faster.

Imps start trolling in

GO!!!

It is very stressful that you put so much effort into a warzone, and you end up with 30-40 commendation. Not even is it not fair against those who has not progressed that far in valor yet, but neither fair agains the republic side who obviously not that progressed if it comes to gearing.

Imps start trolling in

GO!!!

So, from what you say, i understand that the average republic player is worse than the average imperial player, in every server? ... Ok...

So, from what you say, i understand that the average republic player is worse than the average imperial player, in every server? ... Ok...

As James Hetfield would have said,

Sad but true.

70% of all reps WZ are lost...at least on my server.

Most people try to find the fastest least expensive way to what they want.

Rolling imperial for easy pvp loot is a no brainer.

I have always said at this point we need imperial to republic transfers within our servers for a short yet

unspecified time period BM/WH giveaways should be used as incentive and republic coms, credits and valor should be significantly higher per match than imperial. Furthermore imperial character creation should be shut down, and the WZ should be forced to all Faction v Faction.

If you are currently a republic player, "like me", hang tough they will help us eventually, remember adversity breeds exceptionalism, be proud you are truly fighting for the republic against all odds.

May the force be with you.

Edited by VoidJustice

I don't know your servers, but in Trask Ulgo I'd say that the two factions are pretty balanced.

Anyway, since the new patch you can play WZ against the same faction. And honestly, i doubt that the 99% of the empire players are uberpros and the 99% of the republic players are n00bs.

In short term what i meant is that this empire / republic thing is not related at all to the topic.

If you want a personal opinion, I'd say that i don't like this win/loss system because if i join a team of very bad people and i play very well i get punished by the system.

What I'd like is a medal system like the one we have (a little more polished to be honest) without this punishment so big if you lose. I'd like more a base gain of cred/comm/valor for a match based on your results, then if you win you get a % bonus. (in example, 100 comms if you win, 80 if you lose).

Yes almost everyone agrees that the rewards system pre 1.2 was almost perfect, why change it?

Oh and imps on my server are horrible horrible horrible, in pugs I lose an awful lot, but about 50%ish in premades.

No, not everyone agrees that giving rewards to losing teams is good. I'm a rep player and I play about 80% of the time in premades which we win nearly all of and the other 50% in solo queues where it's near 50/50 win/loss ratio.

I LIKE that winning provides full rewards and like even more that losing is... well... losing. Small rewards for participation and that's how it should be. The only exception should be if you enter a losing WZ late, where I'm sure certain measures could be taken to ensure small rewards for late-comers.

I hate hearing people who lose lose lose lose lose complain about needed more reward. Learn to win, you'll then get full rewards. Until then suck it up, real life doesn't reward losing but I'm assuming you think it should as well?

No, not everyone agrees that giving rewards to losing teams is good. I'm a rep player and I play about 80% of the time in premades which we win nearly all of and the other 50% in solo queues where it's near 50/50 win/loss ratio.

I LIKE that winning provides full rewards and like even more that losing is... well... losing. Small rewards for participation and that's how it should be. The only exception should be if you enter a losing WZ late, where I'm sure certain measures could be taken to ensure small rewards for late-comers.

I hate hearing people who lose lose lose lose lose complain about needed more reward. Learn to win, you'll then get full rewards. Until then suck it up, real life doesn't reward losing but I'm assuming you think it should as well?

did anyone get dumber for reading this? you really need to work on your percentage skills first off. and second of course you like it the way it is all you do is premades and sorry if i don't for an instant believe the 50/50 pug group wins.

Translation tl;dr " we have the voice chat advantage but I want to keep our gear advantage too11111"

as an imp on a server where the pub premades win 99% of their matches, i still agree with the OP, the old ratio is much better, as it stands now, if it even looks like i might lose i simply leave as there is no reason to stay for a loss...

I don't think that they should go back to pre-1.2, but I do think that they failed in their claim to help healers get equal/comparable rewards. The new 'objective medals' don't really cut it. I PvP because I enjoy it, not just for new shinies, but getting absolutely nothing in two separate WZs last night was still hard to take. (especially because it seemed like much more 'work' in those losing efforts than in the easy win with 8 medals)

Yes OP,I agree 100%. Before 1.2 I didn't care for comm/valor or credits that much ,only thing that matter in the end was the enjoyment that came from the match itself.Winning or loosing was a matter of pride and satisfaction,even more so in small servers where most of the people know each other,now I get mad if I loose and play ok and kind of frustrated when I win and don't play good.Here is what I mean:

Win where I played bad,but my team carries me:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7364/screenshot2012041816262.jpg

Loss where was good and somewhat close game:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1514/screenshot2012041808244.jpg

Yes OP,I agree 100%. Before 1.2 I didn't care for comm/valor or credits that much ,only thing that matter in the end was the enjoyment that came from the match itself.Winning or loosing was a matter of pride and satisfaction,even more so in small servers where most of the people know each other,now I get mad if I loose and play ok and kind of frustrated when I win and don't play good.Here is what I mean:

Win where I played bad,but my team carries me:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7364/screenshot2012041816262.jpg

Loss where was good and somewhat close game:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1514/screenshot2012041808244.jpg

he is imp and as all imp probably stupid and evil as well, but he is right ;)

You are a freaking idiot :) What happens with those who are not joining in a premade? yesterday i won 60% of my matches, which was a miracle., but normaly we lose 70% of the cases. These are facts, because i am counting :)

Imps start trolling in

GO!!!

i have to agree there is no incentive to stay in bad warzones because you will either get nothing or next to no rewards.