SWToR plans to make millions

Hi,

I have only talked briefly on the forums, when I was subbed a while back. I've been playing swtor since 2K8 which is almost 10 years, mostly as f2p and in the latter years as preferred, than as a sub on this account. I'm what most would call a toon-aholic => I love rolling out new toons and brining them up to about L30, after which I go again with another new toon.

Thats how much I love the 1st part of the game's lore on almost all toon types.

This is the first time I will be subbed for 90 days, and I wonder where I can read about tips on making millions in effecient and fun manners.

Pls send me all the good feedback you can give

Edited by OmikronGamma

Well the obvious is buy items off the cartel market for real money and sell them on the GTN. That is by far the easiest and fastest way to do it.

If you ever bring one of your many level 30 characters up to level 70 and start the command rank stuff, you can pick up a craft like artifice or biochem and craft items like dyes for the rpers and stims for the pvpers and sell them on the market.

Artifice will require Archaeology and Treasure Hunting while Biochem will require Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

If you're leveling, run heroics. If you're not leveling, run heroics. Every planet has quite a few of them that net you a decent amount of credits, upwards of almost 30k per heroic at level 70 and most are daily. Running through all the quests too will net you a decent amount, though it's obviously the most time consuming.

Slicing is also a good way to make a decent amount as you level. Just hit all the nodes in the area you see for the credit lock boxes. I did that with 3 of my toons all the way to 70 and made just over 1mil for each.

Personally I do a combination of all of it. I craft dyes and stims every other day or so while I'm running heroics. Once a month I'll use my sub and security key bonus to purchase an Ultimate Cartel Pack and hope I get lucky. Sometime's I do, sometimes I don't. But in the 2 months since I've returned, I've accumulated at least 200 million and I'm sitting pretty at 69mil rn after buying and expanding 4 strongholds, unlocking all the legacy stuff, and a few cosmetic things.

Well the obvious is buy items off the cartel market for real money and sell them on the GTN. That is by far the easiest and fastest way to do it.

So the 1st thing I need to do is check if I have enough GTN slots to do that. I had bought a few gtn expansions on this account, in the period when f2p players could afford things like inventory account expansions and all the other important goodies. I should have at least one expansion account wide for a nice number of extra GTN slots

If you ever bring one of your many level 30 characters up to level 70 and start the command rank stuff, you can pick up a craft like artifice or biochem and craft items like dyes for the rpers and stims for the pvpers and sell them on the market.

Artifice will require Archaeology and Treasure Hunting while Biochem will require Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

I have my main Merc which I just brought to L61. ATM I have different crew skills there though.

If you're leveling, run heroics. If you're not leveling, run heroics. Every planet has quite a few of them that net you a decent amount of credits, upwards of almost 30k per heroic at level 70 and most are daily. Running through all the quests too will net you a decent amount, though it's obviously the most time consuming.

I can level the merc to L70 relatively fast with heroics and pvp, I *LOVE* pvp.

Slicing is also a good way to make a decent amount as you level. Just hit all the nodes in the area you see for the credit lock boxes. I did that with 3 of my toons all the way to 70 and made just over 1mil for each.

I should have slicing on another toon. I can transfer the credits to the main merc so she has the bulk of the cash

Personally I do a combination of all of it. I craft dyes and stims every other day or so while I'm running heroics.

With the ammount of comps you have at a higher level that's easier. I will get the correct crafting skills to do this. I was doing crystal crafting on this one, until bioware changed it all up a year or 2 ago.

[...] But in the 2 months since I've returned, I've accumulated at least 200 million and I'm sitting pretty at 69mil rn after buying and expanding 4 strongholds, unlocking all the legacy stuff, and a few cosmetic things.

Quite nice that you were able to do so in just 2 months.

I will also have more free time since one of my side-jobs is now in low season, which means more time to spend on SWToR

Edited by OmikronGamma