make sage/sorcs bubble stun brake on dmg

vailingfob

as playing all melee classes killing a sage or even 2 that are duel spec so they heal and have bubble stun, i think they need it but it takes less resolve because its a " defenses ability" but why then doesn't it brake on dmg lol hope BW patches it on 1.6 or makes its stay same but more resolve. if u think its not OP watch this :p
:)

as playing all melee classes killing a sage or even 2 that are duel spec so they heal and have bubble stun, i think they need it but it takes less resolve because its a " defenses ability" but why then doesn't it brake on dmg lol hope BW patches it on 1.6 or makes its stay same but more resolve. if u think its not OP watch this :p

You are marauder/sentilel right? If not you are doing it wrong.

Try to play a Sorc and solo a Mara and let see who is OP.

That choice of music is *********** awesome in that video. Also: Don't worry about the Sorc Bubble. The class will be nerfed again soon so that they're not needed and all will reroll to LOLsmashers that will be buffed. That's how Bioware Balances classes after all.

That choice of music is *********** awesome in that video. Also: Don't worry about the Sorc Bubble. The class will be nerfed again soon so that they're not needed and all will reroll to LOLsmashers that will be buffed. That's how Bioware Balances classes after all.

someone with some sense in em jk xD

That video is a troll video from a guy on the server I play on.

Look at the video with a little bit of critical thinking.

1) 3 people devoted to the trollish permastun

2)people stopping and trying to kill the trolls (instead of going for the objectives)

3) bubbles have counters, incorporate new strategies and workarounds, don't just cry on the forums.

4) team game. Maybe a pure melee train team comp needs diversity to win now.

That video is a troll video from a guy on the server I play on.

Look at the video with a little bit of critical thinking.

1) 3 people devoted to the trollish permastun

2)people stopping and trying to kill the trolls (instead of going for the objectives)

3) bubbles have counters, incorporate new strategies and workarounds, don't just cry on the forums.

4) team game. Maybe a pure melee train team comp needs diversity to win now.

who new it was a trolling video thanks for telling us lol

Sorcs are fine vs. marauder in a fair 1v1. It's when you get caught flat footed (don't have any cooldowns up because you've been going for a while) or you are force starved that you die as a sorc.

Where marauder becomes OP is vs multiple targets as Rage.

Obviously bubble stun should break on damage based on a video of people using bubbles and not damaging anyone :rak_02:

Starting to think all these posters are Bradley alt accounts :p

video was example of them being OP, but my reason: BW said it is a deference ability and is reason it takes so little resolve but if its a deference ability why doesn't it brake on dmg i was saying they could do that or make it fill more resolve and still not brake on dmg, getting stuned 5 times in a row isn't fun

Also: Don't worry about the Sorc Bubble. The class will be nerfed again soon so that they're not needed and all will reroll to LOLsmashers that will be buffed. That's how Bioware Balances classes after all.

Sorcs aren't OP right know. Their bubble is annoying, but I don't think I've lost against one in a long time. Sorcs healers are the easiest to chain interrupt, and easiest to burn down. Mercs are though as ****, and Ops have so many tools to stun and vanish it's insane. Sorcs DPS do good DPS, but once you jump them, they just go down in 2 seconds.

On a side note, I'm still waiting on BW to realize what they've done to the LOLsmash spec. It needs to be nerfed down badly, not Sorcs. Before the buff, you could play a Rage spec decently with skill. Now, it's just a no-brain 2 skill spec, and all you do is stall time until your next LOLsmash.

BTW so that LOLsmashers don't Troll me, I play a Guardian.

That's one bubble shielder, a max 31-point healer sage & 1 bubble stunner.

So, why not post a video of a guardian & 2 scoundrel healers and say its impossible to kill them, and that they need nerfing?

How about a realistic scenario of one shielder bubbling a team of mostly melee.

Now everyone has a on-damage or on-click melee range AOE stun in addition to everything else they do.

video was example of them being OP, but my reason: BW said it is a deference ability and is reason it takes so little resolve but if its a deference ability why doesn't it brake on dmg i was saying they could do that or make it fill more resolve and still not brake on dmg, getting stuned 5 times in a row isn't fun

The video is a very bad example of anything (except how to troll successfully)

You've been able to do what those 3 dudes do in the video since launch.

They don't DPS, they devote all ressources to maximixing the AoE bubble uptime on as many enemies as they can find (that are stupid enough to try to kill the trolls)

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to nerf bubbles (except make it impossible to manually click off)

Gief ppl lower CD on stun breaker

let tanks be able to spec into a second stun breaker (or something)

Don't mess with the bubbles, mess with some other stuff.

Balance sages do it all the time, and do so quite well. I know several balance sages that destroy melee, and I watch them fight and wonder what all the fuss is about. Then I realize most people who complain about a class play them completely wrong or just suck at pvp in general.

Balance sages do it all the time, and do so quite well. I know several balance sages that destroy melee, and I watch them fight and wonder what all the fuss is about. Then I realize most people who complain about a class play them completely wrong or just suck at pvp in general.

agreed