Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin sorcecer difference

Vroldekhan
01.01.2018 , 05:22 PM | #1
Hey guys, so Ive had a sith sorcerer for a while now, among other toons, and Ive always wanted to make an assassin, but I grow really bored of classes with similar abilities and combat, so for any assasins out there, is that specialization significantly different than the sorcerer regarding gameplay? Thanks.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Greezt
01.01.2018 , 08:28 PM | #2
Assassins are different. They're melee for starters, and that's a huge difference in playstyle. Hatred and Madness are fairly similar in their abilities, although there are some key differences (Madness relies on a channel as their filler and are thus much more immobile) and even there the feel is quite different. Deception is not comparable to anything sorcs have.

Vroldekhan
01.01.2018 , 08:46 PM | #3
Thanks for the intel greezt!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

LordTurin
01.01.2018 , 10:22 PM | #4
If you are planning on straight leveling, you may want to consider a shadow instead of an assassin, so you'll experience a different story, but still get the sane play style.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

LordBloodrave
01.05.2018 , 03:48 AM | #5
honest opinion for pvp fo assasin sith side whats better

Yezzan
01.13.2018 , 05:48 AM | #6
Assassins and Sorcerers have very different play-styles and abilities. Moreover, one is ranged while the other is melee. The exception is hatred assassin and Madness Sorcerer: they have similar abilities. An assassin is more suitable for solo play while a sorcerer is more fun to play for any content ( just switch to corruption, for ranked and NiM OPS).