Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not broken but annoying

Malkosha
11.25.2017 , 01:07 PM | #1
I'm talking about Leaching Strike. The animation is just a simple little strike. Nothing flashy. Nothing spectacular ... and I have no problem with that but it does tend to throw me off my game a little. It's really a timing thing for me. That simple strike is over before the GCD is done so when I'm in sync and throwing attack after attack ... right in the middle of it ... I throw a Leaching Strike and the entire rhythm of the attack sequence is thrown off.

It would be nice to add something there ... like maybe a little flourish or something to keep the attack visuals and timing in sync.
TRS-80, Dual 5 1/2" Floppy's, 13" CGA Monitor

Equeliber
11.25.2017 , 04:43 PM | #2
There is a ball of dark energy getting siphoned from your target and then flies to you, how much flashier you want it?
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus

supertimtaf
11.25.2017 , 05:05 PM | #3
Instead of changing its animation, up its damage by a bit, it's quite a joke right now to deal less damage with this than with your death field. :')
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Kingsbount
11.25.2017 , 05:15 PM | #4
WUT

There's someone who actually still play as Hatred?
I thought you guys was like unicorns...
"Дебилы, б****дь" (с) Сергей Лавров

supertimtaf
11.25.2017 , 05:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingsbount View Post
WUT

There's someone who actually still play as Hatred?
I thought you guys was like unicorns...
I sometimes play as Hatred in wz, it's funny cause you can have a decent dps sometimes... but you're squishy as hell :/
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Kazz_Devlin
11.26.2017 , 06:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
I sometimes play as Hatred in wz, it's funny cause you can have a decent dps sometimes... but you're squishy as hell :/
decent you can out dps deception if you land enough AOE's