Planets you hope would come to the story

Rhys_lightning

Been mostly thinking if through the stories we'll be ever be seeing new planets that have been said or mentioned in story or lore. ((now of course knowing me would love to see mandalorian worlds like concord dawn, mandalore or it's moon concordia)) But part me wonders if we ever going to have a Naboo one? as I remeber one line from the hutta missions when you say to the black death "You could be the queen of Naboo for all I care".

Hoping they introduce more open world planets in the future, but what you guys hope they bring into the future? :)

I'm all eager to see planets we already know or completely new.

I'd like to see lava type planet like Mustafar or completely new like High-Tech Neon City, I'm talking about like Promethea from Borderlands 3.

I'll welcome any new or "old" planet to SWTOR, but I have one request. Give us now Imperial related/sided planet.

From JUS we constantly are giving Republic and Neutral "planets". Ossus, Dantooine, Onderon and again Corellia + Mek-Sha. And no Imperial planet. So we have 3 (4) - 1 - 0. SAD.

I'll welcome any new or "old" planet to SWTOR, but I have one request. Give us now Imperial related/sided planet.

From JUS we constantly are giving Republic and Neutral "planets". Ossus, Dantooine, Onderon and again Corellia + Mek-Sha. And no Imperial planet. So we have 3 (4) - 1 - 0. SAD.

I guess we won't mention Ziost or Oricon...

I don't want to be rude, but what is wrong with your reading and thinking?

Look again from what planet I started. OSSUS. What does it mean? FROM JUS I'm talking about, not planets before OMG.

One could easily argue that the post-JUS trend is merely making up for the pro-Imp bias beforehand.

Personally I would love seeing more Sith worlds or other worlds from Star Wars Legends that could fit the time period, it was great seeing Onderon. But I wouldn't mind revisiting already existing worlds, or even seeing new ones.

Well, aside from the Imp worlds versus Pub worlds discussion...

Personally, I'm hoping that, especially with the announced Mandalorian content, we get to visit the planet Mandalore itself at some point in the future.

Agreed, visiting Mandalore would be great.

Dagobah would be a cool system maybe find out what brought Yoda to that planet years later. Mustafar would be another cool one for sure.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Yoda chose Dagobah because the planet was so strong in the Dark Side (hence the cave 'Luke As Vader' incident) that it could mask his presence in the Light Side, but I'm not sure where...

The massive amount of life on the planet helped mask his (yoda's) presence, the planet was undeveloped, virtually not inhabited by sentients, so was ideal to hide, along with the dark side presence from the cave itself. There are different stories in legends having to do with why and how that cave came to have such a strong dark side presence.

I'd like to see Naboo more than Dagobah. Dagobah would be like Drumond Kaas before the Sith arrived. All jungle.

I have no specific planet wishes since I never actually consumed any star wars media besides SWTOR itself, but I was actually quite happy with the framing around Onslaught itself. Having both new worlds and some material to expand on the progression on old worlds is something I can get behind as a "template."

It sort of makes sense to revisit Balmorra at some point, in a similar fashion to how we went back to Corellia, just because I'm unsure how they'd reintroduce Zenith in any other way besides that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...