60 Solid resource Matrix LOST

Brucezar

I split 68 solid resource matrix as i placed the 8 back into my matt container the remaining 60 just vanished. And to boot when i tried to write a customer service ticket the thing told me it was unavailable at this time. Very frustrating.

that is a known bug ... here is another thread pointing it out:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=975030

only work around when you split stacks:

split them in your normal inventory (aka, put the split stack in your normal inventory) and only then put it in the crafting inventory

needless to say: this needs to be fixed ASAP! (an acknowledgement ftrom the devs would be nice too :( )

and the lost materials should be given back - though I have no idea how they can do that

I split 68 solid resource matrix as i placed the 8 back into my matt container the remaining 60 just vanished. And to boot when i tried to write a customer service ticket the thing told me it was unavailable at this time. Very frustrating.

thats painful , but for now there is nothing you can do about it and just deal with it , as the cs cant help

needless to say: this needs to be fixed ASAP! (an acknowledgement ftrom the devs would be nice too :( )

and the lost materials should be given back - though I have no idea how they can do that

Supposedly the bug itself is scheduled for 6.1.

Hey folks,

Thanks for the heads up, the team is currently targeting a fix for 6.1. I will let you know if that changes.

-eric

No idea about getting lost materials back. I'd guess probably not because I doubt they have any way of knowing how much was lost.

One of my guild members said CS told them they might be able to restore the mats if they give them the time/date and a screenshot of the mats in their inventory before the game destroyed them. You know, because obviously we all regularly screenshot our inventories :rolleyes:

One of my guild members said CS told them they might be able to restore the mats if they give them the time/date and a screenshot of the mats in their inventory before the game destroyed them. You know, because obviously we all regularly screenshot our inventories :rolleyes:

Well, yes, obviously if an affected player was lucky like that, then CS might be able to do something about it, but I agree that this is not the most useful CS statement ever. (Lots of other things they've said have been *worse*, of course, but they've also done lots better.)

Wait ... I sense some kind of sarcasm.

Are you saying you don't screenshot your inventory every time you get a drop? :eek:

Edited by sharkfishman