[GUIDE] How To Obtain All Crew Skills Simultaneously

_FeatherStone_

Alright guys, this is a little time-consuming, but it's no hack by any means.

All you have to do is create multiple characters, each with different Crew Skill choices.

Once you craft an item, you can then mail that item to your Primary/Most Used account.

Talk about loads of money.

But like I said, very time consuming. Especially having to press the "Log Out" button so many times.

What do you think?

Not sure if troll or just really stupid -_-

I'm not sure it's either. I mean, it could be, but I'm having trouble following the OP's post.

So, extending the benefit of the doubt: @OP, can you elaborate a bit? Are you simply talking about leveling multiple alts, each with a different set of crew skills? Or is there more to this "guide" that I'm missing?

I'm not sure it's either. I mean, it could be, but I'm having trouble following the OP's post.

So, extending the benefit of the doubt: @OP, can you elaborate a bit? Are you simply talking about leveling multiple alts, each with a different set of crew skills? Or is there more to this "guide" that I'm missing?

Not trolling, being serious. But yes, I just realized that this is essentially an option.

I really hope this thread is meant to be a joke.......or we ARE all doomed

"In certain crafting skills I have more than one toon with it in order to really capitalize on open markets.."

I hadn't thought about that tho tbh. I mean I got all crafting skills on different alts. Only one I don't really use is the biochem one but then I probably should as they can make certain implants can't they? I would say I'd like to have 3 synths to make augments but then I have armormech and Armstech too which also make them.

Edited by thomasbaxter

Funny you mentioned this FeatherStone because I was thinking about this recently.

If I wanted to spend more time and take the crew skills more seriously I would've done the same thing. I would've made like at least 4 alts all with different crew skills,but like you said I bet it would be damn time consuming. Especially with all that trading items and credits back and forth while you level up the crew skills;if only I had more free time for that.